Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    They get it. They just know their baskets of constituents don't.
    Based on a small sample size, but I question that. I refer to my rep as Doug Stillborn rather than Lamborn, because after meeting him a couple times I can assure you there is absolutely nothing happening upstairs. The man has no clue about anything, and I question how he remembers to breath. His handlers seem to do a good job of feeding him lines he can easily repeat when in public, but there are zero thoughts in his head.

Comment

Oh man, he's going to have to answer to the hundreds of war mothers he's now disappointed: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...772_story.html

Thousands of them, even.

SEOUL — North Korean officials did not turn up to a Thursday meeting with the U.S. military about repatriating the remains of the war dead, according to a U.S. official with knowledge of the situation.

The two sides had been expected to meet at the Korean Peninsula’s demilitarized zone and discuss the return of U.S. troop remains from the 1950-1953 war — an arrangement the State Department had announced after Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s visit to Pyongyang last Friday and Saturday.

On Thursday, however, Department of Defense and United Nations Command officials were left waiting in the DMZ’s Joint Security Area. The expected North Korean officials never arrived, according to the official who requested anonymity as he was not permitted to talk publicly about the event.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        So we can build a bridge for the Republicans to finally get over Hillary.
        The GOP has finally become the definitive party of Rush Limbaugh.
        Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
          The GOP has finally become the definitive party of Rush Limbaugh.
          As I understand it from some of the reporting during the break the closed hearing was 11 hours of testimony. They didn't get anything on him then either. Gowdy was supposedly some sort of hot shot prosecutor. Given this hearing and the infamous Clinton hearing I would conclude he royally sucks at it. No wonder he's in Congress instead.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

One Man Clown Show Issa is up. First question is on Hillary Clinton.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Why does Issa want him to read his own texts?

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                They get it. They just know their baskets of constituents don't.
                No they dont...this isnt posturing they literally are that ignorant. They represent their people well. (especially Goodlatte)
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  No they dont...this isnt posturing they literally are that ignorant. They represent their people well. (especially Goodlatte)
                  He might be my new fave. Issa and Gowdy were way up there but I think he's passed them by today.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    As I understand it from some of the reporting during the break the closed hearing was 11 hours of testimony. They didn't get anything on him then either. Gowdy was supposedly some sort of hot shot prosecutor. Given this hearing and the infamous Clinton hearing I would conclude he royally sucks at it. No wonder he's in Congress instead.
                    Yep which is why the Dems want it public. The GOP have nothing. All they are doing is trying to discredit the FBI ahead of whatever Mueller finds. The irony being of course that they defend ICE to death.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yep which is why the Dems want it public. The GOP have nothing. All they are doing is trying to discredit the FBI ahead of whatever Mueller finds. The irony being of course that they defend ICE to death.
                      It's all about the DEEP STATE. They have that narrative down cold. Everything they do can be explained with those two words and their minions will swallow it.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        He might be my new fave. Issa and Gowdy were way up there but I think he's passed them by today.
                        He was making up rules as he went along. The best was when he got all uppity about the "Hillbilly" text and how his voters should feel. He has no sense of context whatsoever.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He was making up rules as he went along. The best was when he got all uppity about the "Hillbilly" text and how his voters should feel. He has no sense of context whatsoever.
                          No one does anymore. I think it needs to be taught in school much better.

Comment

Gowdy is now chairing the clown show. The guy from Ohio who doesn't report sexual predators is now asking the questions.

Comment

****tard Wrestling Coach will NOT STOP BADGERING THE WITNESS.

Comment

LOL. Gowdy got to re-ask his first question and he got NOTHING. Laughing my *** off.

Comment

Working...
                                X