RPI 2018 Off-Season Part II: In Memory of WaP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2018 Off-Season Part II: In Memory of WaP

Unless there is clamoring that I should not, I will probably start the season's thread tomorrow since I do not want to start that and the UMA thread at the same time.

Also I am leaning to "28 Guys Walk into a Rink ..." for the thread title. I liked the most recent suggestion "Shirley, Let's Talk about Hockey" more. Although no one complained about it, there were enough complaints against mentioning Frau Dr Jackson, that I won't use it. It's not too late for additional comments and suggestions .

Of course, I may stop posting, so I won't care.
    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 10-04-2018, 02:43 PM.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        Unless there is clamoring that I should not, I will probably start the season's thread tomorrow since I do not want to start that and the UMA thread at the same time.

Also I am leaning to "28 Guys Walk into a Rink ..." for the thread title. I liked the most recent suggestion "Shirley, Let's Talk about Hockey" more. Although no one complained about it, there were enough complaints against mentioning Frau Dr Jackson, that I won't use it. It's not too late for additional comments and suggestions .

Of course, I may stop posting, so I won't care.
        That’s ok, but how about 28 guys skate onto a rink...

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
          That’s ok, but how about 28 guys skate onto a rink...
          That crossed my mind also.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I note that on the RPIathletics website, the football schedule shows links to audio and video for every game remaining on the schedule, up through and including the Union game on Nov. 10.

The hockey schedule shows links to LiveStats for some games. That's it. No links to audio or video for any game, not even the home game coming up this Sunday.

Is it possible that RPI could have a hockey season without coverage from either WRPI or RPITV?

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                I note that on the RPIathletics website, the football schedule shows links to audio and video for every game remaining on the schedule, up through and including the Union game on Nov. 10.

The hockey schedule shows links to LiveStats for some games. That's it. No links to audio or video for any game, not even the home game coming up this Sunday.

Is it possible that RPI could have a hockey season without coverage from either WRPI or RPITV?
                I guess anything is possible, but I expect the usual, especially for home games. Conceivably there will be fewer road games on WRPI since Tom said that he was retiring.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

In honor of Mat Harris and Kendra Farole, today is 5 October 2018. There are 2 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 7 October 2018 for the start of next season.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post

https://rpiathletics.com/news/2018/1...is-season.aspx
                    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                    Benjamin Franklin
                    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                    Gary Player

Comment

New thread http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...te-onto-a-Rink
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                      X