X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2018 midterm elections!

https://twitter.com/Salon/status/105...142000640?s=19

"Ted Cruz tells migrant caravan to target the homes of Beto O’Rourke voters: 'Just kick the door'”
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      https://twitter.com/Salon/status/105...142000640?s=19

"Ted Cruz tells migrant caravan to target the homes of Beto O’Rourke voters: 'Just kick the door'”
      jfc
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        I find it fascinating that a sitting Secretary of State can run for Governor and run the election at the same time. Sounds like total ****ing bs to me.
        It's no more ridiculous than legislators drawing their own district lines.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
          This seems a little more egregious. Sure, if they draw their lines it's easier to win BUT they at least still have to win. He's rigging the election.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Nah it is just a coincidence...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...456696832?s=19

"27 states already exceeding 2014 voter turnout totals"
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                Including these cute future golden gophers?
                They seem nice.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  I find it fascinating that a sitting Secretary of State can run for Governor and run the election at the same time. Sounds like total ****ing bs to me.
                  I've wondered how anyone currently holding an elected office can do the job and run for (any) office.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                    Touché.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...317721600?s=19

Combat vet Dem responds to GOP opponent calling campaign a war: “You don’t know sh-t about war”
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The number of total votes in Texas surpassed the total vote in 214 already. That’s also good for Beto.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Pretty sure in 214 they couldnt vote
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Pretty sure in 214 they couldnt vote
                                You could if you were white and lived in a castle...
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X