X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    So what?
    Being wealthy is only good if you’re a Republican. Those are job creators. Wealthy democrats are globalist elitists that hate America and pay protesters or something like that.

Comment

• Re: The 2018 midterm elections!

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Beto married well. Very well. John Kerry well.

https://spectator.us/beto-orourkes-wife-billionaire/
      Which goes to show that just because you have money doesn't mean you need to destroy civility in this country.
      Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Who won then?

Rover claiming the death rate dropped?

I think Rover is claiming Dems voted in 2008 and then too many sat home in 2016. Math is mookie's friend!
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

I'm sure the next Trumpist nonsense is going to be that O'Rourke's billionaire father-in-law is in league with Soros to fund "The Resistance" and the creation of the One World Zionist Government, or whatever the narrative over at Breitbart, 4chan, Freep, et al is this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            I'm sure the next Trumpist nonsense is going to be that O'Rourke's billionaire father-in-law is in league with Soros to fund "The Resistance" and the creation of the One World Zionist Government, or whatever the narrative over at Breitbart, 4chan, Freep, et al is this week.
            Honestly, if a One World Zionist Government is one where everyone is treated equally, kids aren't separated from their parents and locked in cages, I get single payer healthcare that actually is affordable, immigration continues to have a legal "knock on the border wall and we'll see what we can do for you, otherwise you gotta go home" attitude, my city services run on time, and I'm taxed 30% of my income to make it all run smooth?

Sign me the fu** up right now. Because I'm tired of the GOP.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

https://twitter.com/politvidchannel/...332642816?s=19

BREAKING: WOW Former Virginia Republican Sen. John Warner Endorsed Democrat House candidate Leslie Cockburn

“I’m still a Republican You can’t take that away from me. But you’ve got to have the courage to do what’s right for the country”

THANK YOU Sen. John Warner
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Ted Cruz is the only person who pretends to be a serial killer to be MORE likable
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Ted Cruz is the only person who pretends to be a serial killer to be MORE likable
                  I'm stealing this.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    https://twitter.com/politvidchannel/...332642816?s=19

BREAKING: WOW Former Virginia Republican Sen. John Warner Endorsed Democrat House candidate Leslie Cockburn

“I’m still a Republican You can’t take that away from me. But you’ve got to have the courage to do what’s right for the country”

THANK YOU Sen. John Warner
                    John Warner's from the era where you could be Republican and sane. He also endorsed the Democrat (Check Robb) when the VA GOP ran Oliver ****ing North in 1994.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

To be honest I don't think the number of bills matters. I do think the voting record does though. I'm sure his district is very happy with him and what he votes for.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

From what I am reading that may not be the case...
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

From what I am reading that may not be the case...
                            Well, they get to vote very two years. Vote him out then. I do find it funny though that when the racism is implied and under cover it's fine but when it's right out in the open then folks change their mind.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Well, they get to vote very two years. Vote him out then. I do find it funny though that when the racism is implied and under cover it's fine but when it's right out in the open then folks change their mind.
                              Racism tends to be tolerated or ignored by the masses until its outright unveiling and disparaging by the even larger masses.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                Racism tends to be tolerated or ignored by the masses until its outright unveiling and disparaging by the even larger masses.
                                Not so sure. It wasn't reviled that much when it was Birtherism and Obama. Then it was fine. Steve King had no problems getting elected either.

Comment

Working...
                                X