This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2018 midterm elections!

Lots of early voting news out there. Some good for Ds, some not good for Ds. But turnout appears to be very high. Some camped out over night.

Edit: Nearly 2,000 people stood in line outside of the Metropolitan Multi-Service Center on West Gray near River Oaks in a scene that looked more like a Black Friday shopping morning.
    Last edited by 5mn_Major; 10-22-2018, 03:06 PM.
    Go Gophers!

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

You must be so conflicted...what with your hatred of Bernie

(its a joke)
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Hearing Wardlow is ahead of Ellison.

I knew during the primary that Ellison was a mistake. In fact I felt it as soon as he announced his candidacy.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yeah but you’re not happy unless you’re upset. So this should be a good thing! Right?!

‘Maybe we should wait for the next poll before you start the eeyore act.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Yeah but you’re not happy unless you’re upset. So this should be a good thing! Right?!

I'm actually happier when I'm not upset believe it or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                I'm actually happier when I'm not upset believe it or not.
                Then you must be one of the unhappiest people on the planet. Go take a vacation in the Caribbean or something.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                  Then you must be one of the unhappiest people on the planet. Go take a vacation in the Caribbean or something.
                  I love how I'm the one that gets psycho analyzed around here. Too funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    I love how I'm the one that gets psycho analyzed around here. Too funny.
                    Ok, Chicken Little. Go join Bob Gray on Martyrdom Hill.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                      Ok, Chicken Little. Go join Bob Gray on Martyrdom Hill.
                      You better go get checked out.

Comment

Comment

Only good news out of Wisconsin right now is Baldwin leads Vukmir. Not that Baldwin is great but this will help soothe the sting of Walker and Schimel getting re-elected.

We really need the fairness doctrine reinstated and the 1996 communications bill (I forget the name) overturned.

EDIT: telecommunications act of 96.
                          Last edited by solovsfett; 10-23-2018, 09:18 AM.
                          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

In the state, Trump's approval rating is 39%. Have to figure in Henn county (even excluding Mpls), it has to be closer to a third. Can't imagine that's a winning strategy.
                            Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I’m with scooby on this one. I wasn’t a fan when he announced. He doesn’t have statewide appeal. He’s a scary Black Muslim.
                              Wardlaw said he’s going to fire all democrats in the office when he wins, so that should make all the centrists happy and wrap up their vote

Comment

Some of the early voting numbers coming in are not promising. Although there is a massive turn out, some districts are seeing increases in R voting.

And the Dow is down 500 points today.
                                Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X