X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2018 midterm elections!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Love it. I hope she wins.
    Every poll I have seen shows her behind, but they are all within the margin of error. Kemp will likely be able to suppress just enough votes to come out on top. If he wins it will almost surely be due to his unethical (and possibly unlawful) manipulation of the voting as Georgia secretary of state.

Comment

I knew I liked Will Ferrell
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Don't worry, I'm sure it's mostly white, rural voters who would have voted for him.
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            Don't worry, I'm sure it's mostly white, rural voters who would have voted for him.
            It was an honest mistake...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Both sides.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

He's not wrong. Georgia is another country
                Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Well, both sides are bad. I'm sure there are Democratic Secretaries of State suppressing hundreds of thousands of white votes.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Cause things are so much like they were then
                    Same Nazi's in the GOP mookie and same 60M dead enders voting Republican. By the end of the 2008 campaign GOP rallies were starting to look like Klan rallies. It all started there.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Exactly, people can act like McCain was so honorable or whatever but he did less than the bare minimum of calling out racism at his rallies and pushed the campaign in that direction.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

F-ck Intel for supporting that guy in the first place. This isn't news. He's been an open racist for years.

I hope Intel gets massive blowback for this.

Edit: And apparently AT&T, Land O'Lakes, and Berkshire Hathaway still donate to the guy.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Indiana Democratic Party sent out mailers praising Libertarian candidate Lucy Brenton

I guess the idea being to get moderate republicans to vote for her instead of Trumpian candidate Mike Braun.
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              The Mooch tried to clue Maher in on how to beat Trump in 2020 and Maher never let him finish. Not that I'd take anything he'd say at face but I wish Maher would have let him have a moment.
                              The Mooch kept trying to take every moment. I can't blame Maher for trying to get him to shut up. When you're at a table with 4 or more people, keep your talking points concise.

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                              Im not a fan of having the party affiliation on ballots. It means you dont actually need to know anything about candidates.

Seems almost as bad as not voting at all.
                              If you take away party affiliation, most Americans still won't take time to learn anything about the candidates. They'll vote based on which name sounds like an Anglo-Saxon male.
                              Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                              7 B1G
                              7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                              6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                              5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                              5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                              2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                              2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                                The Mooch kept trying to take every moment. I can't blame Maher for trying to get him to shut up. When you're at a table with 4 or more people, keep your talking points concise.

If you take away party affiliation, most Americans still won't take time to learn anything about the candidates. They'll vote based on which name sounds like an Anglo-Saxon male.
                                This.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X