X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.37: The Earth is Flat and the Babies Are Crying

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    So tell me, where do you see people using hate? I keep asking that, and nobody answers.
    E: Illinois Nazis.

J: I hate Illinois Nazis.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      You don't hate Nazis? Doesn't that say more about you than the rest of us?
      Why? If you disapprove of them, tell them they're foolish, does your disagreement and disapproval have to be borne from hatred? Can't your disagreement instead find genesis from your love and compassion of other groups?
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        Why? If you disapprove of them, tell them they're foolish, does your disagreement and disapproval have to be borne from hatred? Can't your disagreement instead find genesis from your love and compassion of other groups?
        Hmmm
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Nope. I draw the line at Nazis.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Nope. I draw the line at Nazis.
            Gandhi is going reach down and b---- slap your arse.

Comment

Gandhi is going reach down and b---- slap your arse.
              **** Ghandi.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                **** Ghandi.
                I always hated that lazy bum.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  **** Ghandi.
                  That might actually make a really good t-shirt.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Usually you only hear that when you're playing Civilization.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      Ever hear of Anti-Semites? Kind of a big group.

Hate feeds hate. I'm tired of it. Hate has made this country go into social chaos. Trump built his platform on hate. And those who hate Trump are feeding those haters. And the MAGAs hate back even more. And the schism grows. And grows. And grows. You can disagree, you can do things to make a difference, you can try and change minds, I don't care what method you use, just don't use hate. It's a pointless effort. Hate feeds itself, and I'm done with hate. Done with it.

So, back to my original point, hate is hate, and if you hate, you are part of the problem.
                      Oooh, the vague cloud of Anti-semitism. Last I knew, Anti-semites weren't confined to the Left. In fact, probably aren't on the Left at all.

I was looking for a more precise singling out, since you seem to think the Left has so many of them. Name a name. and not some fringe whackjob, either. name someone in the mainstream of the Left who hates people because of their religion.

I'll be here waiting.
                      Last edited by rufus; 06-29-2018, 09:38 AM.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        You missed this part: You can disagree, you can do things to make a difference, you can try and change minds, I don't care what method you use, just don't use hate.

The way one phrases statements, or engages opposing viewpoints....how one comes across, in other words.
                        So bland, apathetic and centrist, like you?
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Oooh, the vague cloud of Anti-semitism. Last I knew, Anti-semites weren't confined to the Left. In fact, probably aren't on the Left at all.

I was looking for a more precise singling out, since you seem to think the Left has so many of them. Name a name. and not some fringe whackjob, either. name someone in the mainstream of the Left who hates people because of their religion.

I'll be here waiting.
                          All of the Left: Westboro Baptist Church.

Comment

"Donald Trump’s closest confidants were willing to exchange inside information about US government appointments with Yousef al-Otaiba, the Emirati ambassador to Washington, a new set of leaked emails has revealed."

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/do.../11-1631521788
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Do we really need to entertain Brent's low effort/knowledge trolling? I'm guilty of doing it with others on here too sometimes and so I'll admit to being a hypocrite here. And I think peoples' hearts are in the right place when doing it.

But to save everyone the time he's gonna do his bit where he pretends that he walks some magical "middle" line on every political issue because his political views are entirely formed by South Park. He's basically just proof that the rhetoric has shifted so far to the right in this country over the past 30 years that he perceives the middle to be, "don't be mean to the fascists who are actively harming people and putting them in detention centers for legally immigrating here/committing the misdemeanor of crossing the border, but DO disagree with them and protest them exactly how I want you to!".
                              Last edited by trixR4kids; 06-29-2018, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                "Donald Trump’s closest confidants were willing to exchange inside information about US government appointments with Yousef al-Otaiba, the Emirati ambassador to Washington, a new set of leaked emails has revealed."

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/do.../11-1631521788
                                Bin Zayed’s sensitivity to the Mueller inquiry is such that he cancelled a planned visit to Washington last month. He is understood to have sought a written guarantee that neither he nor his entourage would be detained for questioning
                                If you aren't guilty of something, why are you afraid of questioning? I feel like I've heard this before somewhere...

Comment

Working...
                                X