Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

0 Days Since Last Mass Killing: Maybe It's the Person, Not the Gun...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 0 Days Since Last Mass Killing: Maybe It's the Person, Not the Gun...

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Disgruntled employee or FAKE NEWSer?
    False flag to blame conservatives and their "hatred for the MSM". Specifically Milo and recent comments. I see a couple of posters have already blamed this.

Comment

The shooter has been charged with 5 counts of murder 1.

If found guilty, and the state was able, kill him?
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        The shooter has been charged with 5 counts of murder 1.

If found guilty, and the state was able, kill him?
        I don't believe the state should be in the business of killing people, even murderers. Let him rot in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
          I don't believe the state should be in the business of killing people, even murderers. Let him rot in prison.
          I agree.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
            Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            I agree.
            Yup

Comment

It was a rampage killing, not a serial killing, nor killing of children. He planned it yes, but unlike a serial killing, he didn't meticulously plan it and hunt the victims. He was just really angry and wanted to shoot a bunch of people. So, prison.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                It was a rampage killing, not a serial killing, nor killing of children. He planned it yes, but unlike a serial killing, he didn't meticulously plan it and hunt the victims. He was just really angry and wanted to shoot a bunch of people. So, prison.
                You kill them all in one event, it can't be a serial killing, can it?

Comment

He blocked the back exits so the employees could not escape.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

There are all sorts of signs he had been planning this for a while.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Thoroughly planned revenge killing spree.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        Thoroughly planned revenge killing spree.
                        There we go. "Spree" nails it.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

There we go. "Spree" nails it.
                          Purposeful, though. Sounds like he was hunting for specific individuals.

Comment

Purposeful, though. Sounds like he was hunting for specific individuals.
                            Either way, prison (and I'm FOR the death penalty in certain cases).

Comment

Either way, prison (and I'm FOR the death penalty in certain cases).
                              Yeah, seems like the only question in this outcome is death or life without parole. There will be an insanity defense probably or maybe incompetence to stand trial.

Comment

Yeah, seems like the only question in this outcome is death or life without parole. There will be an insanity defense probably or maybe incompetence to stand trial.
                                I don't think the incompetence would fly, given the background leading up to this. I'd guess life without parole, on each of the counts, which I still find odd that sentences like that happen. "Sentenced to 4936 years of prison, no parole."

Comment

Working...
                                X