Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

0 Days Since Last Mass Killing: Maybe It's the Person, Not the Gun...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Mass Killing: Maybe It's the Person, Not the Gun...

And round and round and round...
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Very sad that this kid snapped and resorted to shooting up the place because he lost.

The Madden games are well known to have faults and glitches that are out of the players hands. I'd be ****ed at EA more than my opponent.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Oh good ****ing god it was live-streamed on twitch
        Gotta love a snuff film.

"I make my living off the evening news..."

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Gotta love a snuff film.

"I make my living off the evening news..."
          "If it bleeds, it leads." /Media
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Very sad that this kid snapped and resorted to shooting up the place because he lost.

The Madden games are well known to have faults and glitches that are out of the players hands. I'd be ****ed at EA more than my opponent.
            Play to the glitches. If they're available for one player, they're available for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              You can still acquire a gun if you're determined enough. Legally or otherwise. It still boils down to your attitude, and thinking that shooting something solves anything.
              Hang on, this is logical. Can't have this.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                But without the tool, you can't do much, no matter what the attitude is.
                The best response they have is "thought and prayers, and it's too early to talk about doing something"

IMHO, the gun people here seem to be really getting used to see their favorite toy constantly being used to kill people in cold blood. Talk about an attitude issue.

Comment

He still would have found a way to hurt/kill/etc.

I dunno if he was clinically unstable, but there's a checkmark that needs to be improved upon re: gun laws.

Stop with the narrative that changes to one's desires. Be consistent. That's the point of my previous post.
                  But the results might have been less fatal. It's a lot harder and takes more time to beat someone to death.

You're the big proponent of bringing back the fists.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    Tell that to people in Toronto.
                    Still had a tool. Just not the one you stroke it over.

Comment

Oh what do you know, the political beliefs of the shooter, and where it happened... https://www.infowars.com/jacksonvill...rds-on-reddit/

Not that it has a direct effect, but you should see what that sort of reporting and brainwashing does to the psyche...

Comment

Was this a political shooting?

Didn't think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Still had a tool. Just not the one you stroke it over.
                          Let’s ban all tools and go back to the dark ages.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

He still would have found a way to hurt/kill/etc.

I dunno if he was clinically unstable, but there's a checkmark that needs to be improved upon re: gun laws.

Stop with the narrative that changes to one's desires. Be consistent. That's the point of my previous post.
                            Just give me my grenades and my tank ammunition. It's my right to have them.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              Let’s ban all tools and go back to the dark ages.
                              LOL, is that the best you can do?

It's either that, or "gotta go after mental health" BS.

When can we do anything to actually reduce the harm of dangerous people? Yes, a knife may have injured or killed a person, but it's unlikely that it would have been 2 dead and however many shot.

So, go ahead, have you fun, and you can go to sleep at night being reminded that YOU having FUN (just fun) allows people to kill and injure multiple people at a time, very quickly. Victims and their families have you and your ilk in their thoughts and prayers.
                              Last edited by alfablue; 08-27-2018, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Play to the glitches. If they're available for one player, they're available for all.
                                https://deadspin.com/i-sincerely-can...add-1828361358
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X