Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Imbecile is threatening to end trade with g7 nations sayinf the us is everyone’s piggy bank.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Every one of their trogs can vote and it won't matter if the Democrats can attract enough voters. And that will happen when Democrats stop feeling entitled to votes and start campaigning for what people really want.
      Policy means very little. They have to love or they'll stay home.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Imbecile is threatening to end trade with g7 nations sayinf the us is everyone’s piggy bank.
        You know what? I hope he does.

Let's beat the British to returning to complete what they tried in 1812. Let's burn this whole fu**ing country down.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          You know what? I hope he does.

Let's beat the British to returning to complete what they tried in 1812. Let's burn this whole fu**ing country down.
          Maybe we missed the message completely. MAGA refers to this country in its virgin state. (Sure, she loved to spoon with the Native people, but she'd yet to be *****ed over by the European horde).

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Every one of their trogs can vote and it won't matter if the Democrats can attract enough voters. And that will happen when Democrats stop feeling entitled to votes and start campaigning for what people really want.
            They already missed out on legalizing pot, as they dithered and procrastinated, and wondered if it was something good to run on, or would the Repubs attack them for it, or would the old folks hate them, or would it be too extreme, or would it...………... or would it...………………….

Will not take a stand on anything without scrutinizing the ramifications to death.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...608-story.html

President Trump said he likely will support a congressional effort to end the federal ban on marijuana, a major step that would reshape the pot industry and end the threat of a Justice Department crackdown.

Just one more in a long line of issues they've ceded the leadership on to the Republicans. Cause they're too afraid to stand up and take any bold action. Nibble around the edges. that'll make the people like you. Just be less worse. that's what the people want.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Policy means very little. They have to love or they'll stay home.
              Policy is what makes them fall in love.

Mediocre, incremental, nibble at the edges policy presented by boring policy wonks who can recite the details of it to death but can't make the connection to why it helps people doesn't.

Bold, aggressive initiatives presented by people who believe in it and sell it passionately as to how and why its needed and the improvements it will make for people will.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

To celebrate all the Dads who raised their kids RIGHT, the Official Trump Store is offering 25% off all its merchandise.

Get a perfect made-in-America gift for the all-American dad in your life.

25% off storewide

Be sure to use the coupon code “DADS4TRUMP” before Tuesday at 11:59 PM to save 25%.

Shop the Father’s Day sale NOW.

Thanks,
                Team Trump
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

#ТрампНаш
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I love Justin Trudeau.

This is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      To celebrate all the Dads who raised their kids RIGHT, the Official Trump Store is offering 25% off all its merchandise.

Get a perfect made-in-America gift for the all-American dad in your life.

25% off storewide

Be sure to use the coupon code “DADS4TRUMP” before Tuesday at 11:59 PM to save 25%.

Shop the Father’s Day sale NOW.

Thanks,
                      Team Trump
                      And in honor of how he raised Tiffany, there's an extra 25% off to people who visit the store only once a year.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Policy means very little.
                        Lmao

Comment

I wonder if Trump will invite Justify to the White House, after all he is part owned by a Chinese conglomerate
                          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

I wonder if Trump will invite Justify to the White House, after all he is part owned by a Chinese conglomerate
                            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                I don't have the words.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X