Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

But..but..he refused to answer CNN's question about how they're getting along, saying it was a fake news question and the relationship was 10 (which I remind is the most bigly and beautiful score you can get)!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      I guess Trump thinks he can just tear up NAFTA.

Comment

Tariffs on automobiles (from Canada) flooding the US market?

You mean the Dodge Charger, Dodge Challenger, Dodge Grand Caravan, Chrysler Pacifica, Chrysler 300, Ford Edge, Ford Flex, Lincoln MKT, Lincoln MKX, Honda Civic, Honda CR-V, Chevrolet Impala, Chevrolet Equinox, Toyota Corolla, Toyota RAV4, Lexus RX350, and Lexus RX450H?

Or... only the best selling vehicles for FCA, Ford, GM, and Toyota not named F-150, Silverado, or Camry?
        Last edited by aparch; 06-09-2018, 08:20 PM.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

And if he tariffs the Mexican "imports," he'll be hurting the Silverado, RAM Truck, and Nissan Sentra owners.

Can Trump really be that stupid to put a hurting on the gun-toting, flag waving, FOX News watching, RAM Truck driving, masturbating with eagle tear lotion, Americans?

*edit* That's a rhetorical question y'all.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Once Sic spits it out he'll tell us why we're wrong.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Another example of Russian influence...

https://russianmachineneverbreaks.co...jared-kushner/
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                Lmao
                The charismatic liar always wins over the policy wonk. That's just a fact.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  I guess Trump thinks he can just tear up NAFTA.
                  How can it be free with 270% tariffs?
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Canadian milk is highly regulated. Crap that gets put into our milk and approved by the FDA and USDA don't fly in Canada.

Canada has it's own milk farms, but because of the highly regulated industry, the cost is much higher for Canadian farmers. The 270% that Trump keeps spouting off about is to prevent the US farmers from flooding the Canadian market with cheap, shi**y milk.

This whole goddammed NAFTA dustup is about farking MILK!

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Does CA import milk?

Mookie wants to give it a try

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Family Values. The party of Christianity. Let that soak in for a moment.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Family Values. The party of Christianity. Let that soak in for a moment.
                            Duh
                            Christians paint Jesus as white.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              According to Tony Blinkin on Fareed Zakaria GPS this morning, the Canadian dairy tariffs would have been eliminated by the Trans Pacific Partnership, which Trump tore up and called "the worst deal ever" (same as he's "branded" NAFTA, the Paris Accords and many others). TPP would have eliminated thousands of tariffs and put the U.S. is a far stronger trade position with North America and Asia.
                              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                                According to Tony Blinkin on Fareed Zakaria GPS this morning, the Canadian dairy tariffs would have been eliminated by the Trans Pacific Partnership, which Trump tore up and called "the worst deal ever" (same as he's "branded" NAFTA, the Paris Accords and many others). TPP would have eliminated thousands of tariffs and put the U.S. is a far stronger trade position with North America and Asia.
                                Yes. I disagree with Trump, Bernie, and Hillary Clinton on the TPP. Stupid move. DUMB DUMB DUMB.

Listening to Lindsey Graham on ABC. He says North Korea either agrees to eliminate ALL NUKES or WAR. Get ready for war folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X