Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By A-Holes!

Holy ****
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=mzfyXxOuJ_g

http://www.startribune.com/video-cap...ion/488663031/

A customer touches the buttocks of a waitress, passing behind her on the terrace of Vinnie Van Go-Go's restaurant in Savannah, Georgia. Bad idea ! The woman catches him by the neck and the plate on a chair, under the eyes of the other customers quietly seated. A reaction that should serve as a lesson.
      What a dumbass.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Maxine Waters, you got your wish. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBIhoN50-Zk

Comment

I was told racism was over...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

BBQing while black, selling water while black, napping while black, sitting at the pool while black, entering your own neighborhood while black, slip 'n sliding while black, and the newest one:

Couponing while black

https://***********/nowthisnews/stat...245257217?s=21
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

That is the second time that happened. The other time it was because the coupons MIGHT be fake. (that manager was fired)

This guy is an idiot.
              Last edited by Handyman; 07-25-2018, 08:36 AM.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

In her first televised interview, Roseanne Barr has told Sean Hannity that she's sorry for a racist tweet that led to the cancellation of her hit ABC series and insists she is not racist.
                  So, we're you lying then or we're you lying now? I don't believe you.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    So, we're you lying then or we're you lying now? I don't believe you.
                    Dear Rosanne,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9vnuYqWRMo

Sincerely,
                    America

Comment

Idiots acting like idiots on the radio.

Two New Jersey radio hosts have been suspended for 10 days after making derogatory comments about the state’s attorney general, Gurbir S. Grewal, including calling him “turban man.”

On Wednesday, the radio hosts, Dennis Malloy and Judi Franco of New Jersey 101.5/WKXW-FM, were discussing Mr. Grewal’s recent announcement in which he asked prosecutors to delay cases concerning marijuana-related offenses for a month.

Mr. Molloy stated he was never going to learn Mr. Grewal’s name, and instead opted to call him “turban man,” according to audio of the broadcast.

“Listen, if that offends you, then don’t wear the turban and I’ll remember your name,” Mr. Malloy said. He then asked Ms. Franco if “turban man” was highly offensive.
                      https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/26/u...imes&smtyp=cur

Comment

Political leanings are now important to determine friendship. https://www.newswars.com/no-joke-uni...blican-friend/

Comment

Flag's hero is suing a Sandy Hook family for 100k. The family has been forced to move seven times due to harassment and Jones sharing their personal info.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/ale...mpression=true
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                            Flag's hero is suing a Sandy Hook family for 100k. The family has been forced to move seven times due to harassment and Jones sharing their personal info.

I hope a judge throws this out and honestly reprimands him for it.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Iran must be a nice place to live.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/31/o...imes&smtyp=cur

I'm glad she got to come to the United States before we started hating immigrants so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                I hope a judge throws this out and honestly reprimands him for it.
                                The author of the Raw Story article doesn't understand what is going on in that case.

Jones has been sued for defamation for certain statements he made about Sandy Hook.

He has asserted as a defense to those lawsuits a Texas law known as the Texas Citizens Participation Act. The Texas law provides that if the judge dismisses the lawsuit upon motion, the party who brought the original case may have to pay the defendant his or her costs and expenses associated with defending it, including attorneys fees.

That is what is going on in this case. Jones has brought a motion to dismiss the defamation claims against him. As part of that motion, he asks that he be awarded $100,000 in defense costs and attorneys fees. He is not "suing" the Sandy Hook families.

It should be noted that under Texas' statute that if the judge finds that the motion to dismiss itself is frivolous, or brought for purposes of delay, the judge can award the other party their costs and attorneys fees. Thus, Jones himself faces a risk that the judge determines his motion to dismiss is frivolous. If that happened, not only would the defamation cases not be dismissed, but Jones himself might have to pay costs and attorneys fees to the Sandy Hook families for the expense they incurred in responding to the frivolous motions.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X