Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By A-Holes!

I just saw a video of a manager at a CVS calling the cops on a black woman because she MIGHT have used a fake coupon. Seems a bit much...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      I just saw a video of a manager at a CVS calling the cops on a black woman because she MIGHT have used a fake coupon. Seems a bit much...
      A tad.

What's sad is some will blame the cops. They HAVE to respond to every call. What they do afterwards, ok, that's fair game for criticism.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

“An Ohio woman was arrested after she allegedly spray painted "Hail Trump," a racial slur and a swastika on the front of her neighbor's home.”

http://hill.cm/iWxcUHc

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          “An Ohio woman was arrested after she allegedly spray painted "Hail Trump," a racial slur and a swastika on the front of her neighbor's home.”

"Economic anxiety"

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Kicker is the manager was caught two years ago forging signatures on a petition ballot.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Funny thing is, when these stories come out, they always turn out to be operatives "on your side".

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Funny thing is, when these stories come out, they always turn out to be operatives "on your side".
                  Sure thing Alex...
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                    Sure thing Alex...
                    I like how he starts all his posts with "funny thing". Those lessons about human emotions are really starting to pay off!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By A-Holes!

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      I like how he starts all his posts with "funny thing". Those lessons about human emotions are really starting to pay off!
                      Lessons? I thought it was Flag's programming.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        *beep* *boop* *whirr*
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          It's like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmXCvjNAouw

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...e-report-down/

Comment

I cant see why this might go badly...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I cant see why this might go badly...
                                I did Nazi this coming...
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X