Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By A-Holes!

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    It's really astonishing that in the age of smartphones, these slack-jawed bros and broads still think they can be racist and not find themselves immediately filmed and exposed on social media. Either that, or they just don't care, because they know their buddies will support them.
    And they all have the Fake News Defense, as perfected by Fearless Leader.

Comment

Being black in public, so uncivil.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Apparently "Sitting While Black" is a thing now. How many stories like this do we need to have?
        For what it's worth, there is a white woman in the comments on the IndyStar article claiming she was asked to provide the same information that day along with 20-30 other people.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          For what it's worth, there is a white woman in the comments on the IndyStar article claiming she was asked to provide the same information that day along with 20-30 other people.
          Was she asked 3 straight days?
          This guy was.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            Might be true...the whole incident should have ended when he showed her his key or when she talked to the property manager. It didnt. Now he was antagonistic which is never recommended but I cant say I blame him, especially with what is going on lately.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I'm posting a link to this story, only because it contains a statement that might best summarize the State of Ohio:

"Under Ohio law, an employee who regularly appears nude or seminude is prohibited from touching patrons on the premises of a sexually oriented business -- unless it's a family member."

That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                I'm posting a link to this story, only because it contains a statement that might best summarize the State of Ohio:

"Under Ohio law, an employee who regularly appears nude or seminude is prohibited from touching patrons on the premises of a sexually oriented business -- unless it's a family member."

I heard this on local NPR this morning on the drive in and had a good laugh.
                In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Oh, that's fantastic.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Read an article that since the law went into effect in 2007 "the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office in Columbus has no record of the law ever being cited".
                    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                      Read an article that since the law went into effect in 2007 "the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office in Columbus has no record of the law ever being cited".
                      And yet it happens to be her that breaks it first.
                      They aren't even hiding it anymore.

And the charges have now been dropped.
                      Last edited by First Time, Long Time; 07-12-2018, 12:22 PM.
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                        And yet it happens to be her that breaks it first.
                        They aren't even hiding it anymore.

And the charges have now been dropped.
                        *******. I wanted them to keep it up so Avenatti could eat their lunch.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          *******. I wanted them to keep it up so Avenatti could eat their lunch.
                          Of course if Avenatti would do his job and actually get her the millions promised, she wouldn't have to spend her nights getting motorboated in podunk bars in Ohio.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Of course if Avenatti would do his job and actually get her the millions promised, she wouldn't have to spend her nights getting motorboated in podunk bars in Ohio.
                            Millions promised? Please cite your source. As I understand it through the numerous reports I have seen on television and in print she just wanted to clear her name and wanted the truth out. There was nothing about promised millions.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I saw some Trumpers say similar things on twitter when she went back to making movies and stripping and she laughed it off. She probably makes more money now than she used to anyways.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                I saw some Trumpers say similar things on twitter when she went back to making movies and stripping and she laughed it off. She probably makes more money now than she used to anyways.
                                Are you aware of "promised millions"?

Comment

Working...
                                X