Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By A-Holes!

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    If only the Jaguar had a gun.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So, the head of a charity for the prevention of child abuse, Joel Davis... was arrested. Wanna take a guess as for what? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm2yK01w-x0

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

JeffingC.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            JeffingC.
            So I learned something new today. I guess I’m not brushed up on what’s cool in the anti Semitic circles.
            JFC

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              So I learned something new today. I guess I’m not brushed up on what’s cool in the anti Semitic circles.
              JFC
              Know thy enemy. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/311-not-okkk/

If you read the article, the rumor is obv false. Lots of code in underworld.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Makes me sick.

People against illegal immigrants = okay in my book, as long as it's civil.
                  People against legal immigrants (like this woman, apparently) = not okay, go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Local Fox station, so take it with a grain of salt, but...

http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news...yelling-at-boy

So she may not have been the guilty party. This is why I'm not a fan of rapid doxxing efforts.

Comment

Agreed on doxxing, that is awful.

The kid appears to be defending her so she herself should be left alone anyways. He says others were saying those things so THEY should be the ones shamed. Whoever took the picture should apologize.
                      Last edited by Handyman; 06-30-2018, 02:40 PM.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

To summarize the FoxLA story, it wasn't the woman in question yelling at the American citizen of Hispanic descent that he would be deported, it was just everyone behind her yelling it.

So everything's cool.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

That said, this is one of the main reasons why I just cannot attend these rallies where the two sides clash. If some Trumpster got in my face, I'd end up with an assault charge.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            To summarize the FoxLA story, it wasn't the woman in question yelling at the American citizen of Hispanic descent that he would be deported, it was just everyone behind her yelling it.

So everything's cool.
                            Exactly. The only real problem is she is being attacked for the picture which isnt right.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Stephanie Sebby-Strempel, who the authorities say hit a black teenager at a neighborhood pool and told him and his friends to leave because they did not belong there, has been charged with assault.CreditDorchester County, S.C., Detention Center
                              The teenager had been invited to the private community pool by a friend who lived in the neighborhood, his lawyer, Marvin Pendarvis, said.
                              https://www.facebook.com/rhema.inhis...0550189958885/

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/01/u...imes&smtyp=cur

She's probably in the basket of deplorables. Can't hate her though.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The comments section on Fox News' site has been blocked by the content filter my employer uses. It's employed to protect "[you] and our customers." I've yet to see another site get its comments section redacted by my employer's filter. A few won't work correctly, due to plugins and such, but this is an outright banning of content. Good job, Fox News.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X