Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Oops.

Comment

It’s being reported that the guys arrested for the Empire actor attack said they were paid BY HIM to attack him.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        It’s being reported that the guys arrested for the Empire actor attack said they were paid BY HIM to attack him.
        That's a new detail. It was just being reported as staged. This story is so bizarre.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Oh FFS

Comment

LOL. Oh boy.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I just saw it come across from CBS. So it’s not like this is the Enquirer
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I just saw it come across from CBS. So it’s not like this is the Enquirer
                These new details are being reported by reputable sources. It gets curiouser and curiouser.....
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  "Uh, hey, my wife and I are up in room [whatever] and we accidentally left our key cards in the room when we came down to the bar. She's upstairs and mad that we cant get in, can we get new ones please?"

High school kid getting paid $8.75/hr working night audit, mentally beaten down by dealing with irate guests for months, and a hotel manager who doesn't want any time wasted on inane bullsh** like simple guest requests: "Sure, [grabs two blank cards] what room number again?"
                  I locked myself out of my room once in Houston. Stepped out the door to set a room service tray down, door slammed behind me.

Went down to the front desk to get a key (I was travelling by myself). Obviously, I didn't have ID with me, but they asked me about a million questions, including name, address, phone number, etc. before they would give me a key.

It's not. that. hard.

And for those of us who actually do have to worry about this stuff - this is terrifying. Women have to take a lot of precautions when they're alone, and she did every single thing right, and STILL got assaulted.

Next time a woman in a bar (or wherever) doesn't want to talk to a man, instead of calling her a snob or a *****... he needs to let it go (and I've been called this, more than once, for not talking to a stranger if I'm alone). When we're alone, we have to have our guards up 100% of the time, because **** like this DOES happen.
                  Last edited by jen; 02-17-2019, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Can I come clean? I hate it when people litter the hallways with room service trays. I know literally everyone does it, but for me and probably only me, I hate it. It just seems so dirty and medieval dumping **** out into public transitways.
                    Code:

Comment

Can I come clean? I hate it when people litter the hallways with room service trays. I know literally everyone does it, but for me and probably only me, I hate it. It just seems so dirty and medieval dumping **** out into public transitways.
                      I actually think (thought?) that is what you're supposed to do with them when you're finished.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        I actually think (thought?) that is what you're supposed to do with them when you're finished.
                        Correct.

Comment

No I know it is. I’m just saying I hate it.

Nothing like the entire hallway smelling like cooked salmon for the next 12-14 hours.
                          Code:

Comment

No I know it is. I’m just saying I hate it.

Nothing like the entire hallway smelling like cooked salmon for the next 12-14 hours.
                            I oppose the death penalty except when coworkers microwave fish.
                            Cornell University
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Jussie Smollett was in Mighty Ducks. Huh.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                I oppose the death penalty except when coworkers microwave fish.
                                Or people don't return shopping carts to the corral.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X