Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

If only I knew how to post a picture of the jelly....
    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
      If only I knew how to post a picture of the jelly....
      I should have gone with that in the first place. Whoops

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Covington catholic boys out of KY surround and harass Native American men while wearing maga hats.
        Always following in the steps of Jesus.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/426160-haaland-condemns-students-behavior-toward-native-elder-at
        The man playing a drum that was surrounded by these privileged little ****s is a Vietnam vet, to boot.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Covington catholic boys out of KY surround and harass Native American men while wearing maga hats.
          Always following in the steps of Jesus.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ative-elder-at
          Usually it's difficult for a high school to make big news twice in a month.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
            Jordan? Yeah, they'd hide, because Roosevelt would f them up hardcore.
            Jordan was supposed to play at Roosevelt tomorrow, backed out due to safety concerns .
            Maga kids always tough !
            http://m.startribune.com/trump-flag-fallout-jordan-hs-team-pulls-out-of-game-at-minneapolis-roosevelt/504622951/

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Jordan was supposed to play at Roosevelt tomorrow, backed out due to safety concerns .
              Maga kids always tough !
              http://m.startribune.com/trump-flag-fallout-jordan-hs-team-pulls-out-of-game-at-minneapolis-roosevelt/504622951/
              Better for Roosevelt...the riot would make national highlights in a bad way.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                The man playing a drum that was surrounded by these privileged little ****s is a Vietnam vet, to boot.
                Full video is now out there...funny, media running with a narrative that doesn't show the whole picture. Won't defend the snot-kids, but there are others to blame here, also. And they ain't white conservatives.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                  Full video is now out there...funny, media running with a narrative that doesn't show the whole picture. Won't defend the snot-kids, but there are others to blame here, also. And they ain't white conservatives.
                  https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...37186.html?amp

She seems nice.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post

Captain America says that MAGA isn't cool... Gotta love the irony there.... Too bad the MAGA crowd is too stupid to realize this...
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                      It wasn't Muslims, either. She's a moron, just like her kid.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Captain America says that MAGA isn't cool... Gotta love the irony there.... Too bad the MAGA crowd is too stupid to realize this...
                        That video will stay. Everyone of those boys with the MAGA hats should be rejected for every college application they fill out. If that was my kid I would be severely disgusted.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          That video will stay. Everyone of those boys with the MAGA hats should be rejected for every college application they fill out. If that was my kid I would be severely disgusted.
                          I mean those smirks and all the laughing really convey fear! Just some good ole boys wearing MAGA hats to protest women having rights over their body.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                            There are bad people on both sides of Charlottesville.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              There are bad people on both sides of Charlottesville.
                              This would be a correct assessment. CNN (!!) showed the full video, and while the response of the snot-kids was the wrong response, they were not the instigators.

Comment

Statement from the teen in the video. And now there are rumors of lawsuits:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/20/us/co...ent/index.html

Comment

Working...
                                X