Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Even worse, they lost a voter.
    Gosh I’ve missed you

Comment

• Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

“If we didn’t have men’s courage, and aggressiveness, and focus, and determination, we’d still be living ― we would be living in caves right now,” Bruce said, suggesting that the urge to “move forward and create things” is the sole domain of male humans.
      That is pretty impressively rock stupid even for Fox. And the simple matter is it isn't the Duh Hannity Men who move forward and create things. They've always been picking their butts at the back of the pack.

Artists and science nerds, male and female, have made every advance in human history. The jocks, good ol' boys, and muscles for brains types have only made worthwhile contributions in two areas of human conduct: stealing and killing.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Even worse, they lost a voter.
        Someone posted a tweet about Pelosi here recently that’s said “Instead of sleeping, Nancy Pelosi sharpens knives all night, so that she can make deep cuts like this one that you don't even feel until minutes later.”

I think they misspelled your name.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          Evangelical group thinks lynching LGBT people is okay.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...g-bill-n956831

And yet, last night, joe said I was exaggerating.
          "The old saying is once that camel gets the nose in the tent, you can't stop them from coming the rest of the way in," Staver said in an*interview*with conservative Christian news outlet OneNewsNow.*

Yeah - give LGBTQs the right to life, and the next thimg you know they'll be wanting the right to liberty, the pursuit of happiness, and all the rest. Can you imagine the horror if these people were treated like all other children of god?
          If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
            Can you imagine the horror if these people were treated like all other children of god?
            In Staver's worldview, they are Children of Satan!1!11!!, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              In Staver's worldview, they are Children of Satan!1!11!!, obviously.
              FTL and leave them to their fate. They'll be extinct within a century and we can recover Earth as a museum.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Good, good. Alex Jones must hand over documents related to his views on Sandy Hook shooting.

http://fortune.com/2019/01/11/infowa...A6M4IaC3mmRyQ0

Forever free to choose, but not free from the consequences of your choice.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Engler: Nassar victims are "enjoying the spotlight"

https://deadspin.com/interim-msu-pre...7qXIXPD00TItHE

Spartans Will do the most despicable things...
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Why a guy who hates public education was put in charge of a public university, even on an interim basis, baffles me. Rethuglicans must have stacked the MSU Board of Regents over the past several elections.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      Sometimes humans are the worst parasite on Earth...

what do you expect?, it's California, law means nothing to lefties, do what you want, raising taxes will fix everything

Comment

Yes, all those lefties living in the inland rural parts of the state.
                        Last edited by French Rage; 01-15-2019, 09:40 PM.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
                          what do you expect?, it's California, law means nothing to lefties, do what you want, raising taxes will fix everything
                          Example A that it's a good thing breathing is an automatic bodily function.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            Example A that it's a good thing breathing is an automatic bodily function.
                            I was thinking just the opposite.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                              Engler: Nassar victims are "enjoying the spotlight"

https://deadspin.com/interim-msu-pre...7qXIXPD00TItHE

Spartans Will do the most despicable things...
                              Follow-up.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Follow-up.

Finally. I didn’t like his early “move on” strategy when he came in, but it wasn’t necessarily the worst thing in the world. Then for some reason he moved on to attack mode, which is literally the only strategy not to use in this situation.

New president was supposed to be hired this summer. Wonder if that gets pushed back.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X