Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Evangelical group thinks lynching LGBT people is okay.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...g-bill-n956831

And yet, last night, joe said I was exaggerating.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Sometimes humans are the worst parasite on Earth...

Sometimes?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

HS ref fired for asking team if they had their green cards

https://deadspin.com/arizona-high-sc...all-1831642285
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          Evangelical group thinks lynching LGBT people is okay.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...g-bill-n956831

And yet, last night, joe said I was exaggerating.
          Has Joe ever identified with Matt Staver's group of Christofascist loons? Is Joe an Evangelical? Has Joe ever openly attacked you on these boards?

I'm sorry to put it this way, but I definitely think he's right to call you out for trying to troll and provoke responses from him as of late. It is wrong for you to equate him with this level of hatred. Joe's pet issue has and always will be abortion. He may not have been happy about gay marriage, but he accepted the SCOTUS decision on it and pretty much moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Has Joe ever identified with Matt Staver's group of Christofascist loons? Is Joe an Evangelical? Has Joe ever openly attacked you on these boards?

I'm sorry to put it this way, but I definitely think he's right to call you out for trying to troll and provoke responses from him as of late. It is wrong for you to equate him with this level of hatred. Joe's pet issue has and always will be abortion. He may not have been happy about gay marriage, but he accepted the SCOTUS decision on it and pretty much moved on.
            No, Joe has made plenty of sh1tty comments about LGBTQ people. He is worried about the safety of children in bathrooms... He thinks they will ruin sports... He doesn't think they are fit to be parents...

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
              No, Joe has made plenty of sh1tty comments about LGBTQ people. He is worried about the safety of children in bathrooms... He thinks they will ruin sports... He doesn't think they are fit to be parents...
              Forgot about sports, I vaguely remember now. Haven't seen where he's concerned with the bathroom thing.

Comment

Forgot about sports, I vaguely remember now. Haven't seen where he's concerned with the bathroom thing.
                The sports thing is kinda legit, with Title IX. If a team can't shut out a man IDing as a woman, or vice versa...that could become gender neutral (as far as science goes, not general IDing goes), thereby negating Title IX. That's a BIG can of worms.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                  I honestly don’t remember any of these comments. I do remember joe wishing amber the best on a couple occasions.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    I honestly don’t remember any of these comments. I do remember joe wishing amber the best on a couple occasions.
                    Does it really matter if you’re nice to their face (or the online equivalent) if every other action you take is against them?
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Those two things aren't mutually exclusive. I believe he genuinely wishes her the best. I also believe genuinely hopes she will never follow his granddaughter into a public restroom, and she doesn't have children because she would somehow ruin them. A little human NIMBYism...

Comment

Fox And Friends thinks that men 'drinking their problems away, being physically abusive, and putting a loaded 12 gauge in their mouth to commit suicide are totally normal guy things and normal guys dont need no quack telling them differently.'
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Where does MissThundercat say anything about Joe being an evangelical in that post? The point was that Joe claimed he was exaggerating LGBT discrimination.

Comment

So jayme closs is alive- not because cops figured it out but because she escaped Elizabeth smart style. What a kid. Cops are saying he planned it - so he murdered her parents and took a 13 year old. Guy is 21 with no record.
                            I have a feeling the details may be sickening when they come out.

Sadly for the trumpers, kid is named Patterson and is lily white instead of being brown.

http://m.startribune.com/the-latest-aunt-wisconsin-teen-escaped-now-hospitalized/504207942/

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              So jayme closs is alive- not because cops figured it out but because she escaped Elizabeth smart style. What a kid. Cops are saying he planned it - so he murdered her parents and took a 13 year old. Guy is 21 with no record.
                              I have a feeling the details may be sickening when they come out.

Sadly for the trumpers, kid is named Patterson and is lily white instead of being brown.

http://m.startribune.com/the-latest-...zed/504207942/
                              Yeah, Patterson's already facing 2 murder charges in 1st, kidnapping charges, and they'll likely get him on various charges of rape. That poor girl.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Even worse, they lost a voter.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X