Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Either how oblivious to social norms or outright racist do you have to be to do something so blatant? I shouldn't be surprised but s**t like this anymore but it just boggles the mind.

Comment

I give up:
        https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...Iohut4tsNGMtUA
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          Quite likely we're not getting the full story from what seems to be a righty website.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Quite likely we're not getting the full story from what seems to be a righty website.
            Just a tad conservative. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Lol, the National Review was the original right wing newspaper.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Ok, thank you for that info. I read, reread, and reread the story to see if I was missing anything (spoof article, etc).
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                  Ok, thank you for that info. I read, reread, and reread the story to see if I was missing anything (spoof article, etc).
                  Sorry but this bs no longer flies. This is a weekly occurrence where you post something ridiculous and then plead "oh I didn't that source was looney tunes." For a guy who has no problem biatching about the lack of quality journalism you sure seem to find a lot of right wing nuts you believe in.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    I thought I read something a while back that the National Review was getting pummeled by Trumpster Fires for not being coo-coo enough for Dear Leader and his baseless crap.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                      Lol, the National Review was the original right wing newspaper.
                      Couldn't remember if that was the one Buckley Jr. founded - I checked, and it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                        Sorry but this bs no longer flies. This is a weekly occurrence where you post something ridiculous and then plead "oh I didn't that source was looney tunes." For a guy who has no problem biatching about the lack of quality journalism you sure seem to find a lot of right wing nuts you believe in.
                        He admitted he didn’t realize it was a right wing whacko site, so I give him that. But yes it was funny to see him post that after railing on bad clickbait journalism.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                          Weekly? Not even close. Monthly, mayyyyybe. And even then, it's BBC, CNN, someone reputable that everyone knows about.

I already said I proof-read it 3 times to look for signs of it being Onion-like, and didn't find any. I was simply unaware of the site's reputation. Now that I know that, you won't being seeing anything from them, by me, ever.

Comment

Black hockey player in Maryland has monkey noises directed at him. Keep it classy MD.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.71de96bbe394

Comment

There are so many things wrong with this, including (according to other articles) "investigation of a possible sexual assualt." Possible?! You kidding me?
                              https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...in-coma-for-14

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                                There are so many things wrong with this, including (according to other articles) "investigation of a possible sexual assualt." Possible?! You kidding me?
                                https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...in-coma-for-14
                                So who gets to name the kid?

Too soon?

Comment

Working...
                                X