Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    Statement from the teen in the video. And now there are rumors of lawsuits:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/20/us/co...ent/index.html
    whatever... the kid is obviously a racist ******nozzle
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      Statement from the teen in the video. And now there are rumors of lawsuits:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/20/us/co...ent/index.html
      Oh, I'm convinced then.

Come on. It is true that this kid didn't do anything. He stood there. But to buy into the whole "We're the victims" crap is just ludicrous. The man, Nathan Phillips, even said in an interview that he approached them. It was in response to the crap they were spewing about the national mall.

Just waiting for a bus. Just singing school songs. I can smell the bull**** from here.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        Oh, I'm convinced then.

Come on. It is true that this kid didn't do anything. He stood there. But to buy into the whole "We're the victims" crap is just ludicrous. The man, Nathan Phillips, even said in an interview that he approached them. It was in response to the crap they were spewing about the national mall.

Just waiting for a bus. Just singing school songs. I can smell the bull**** from here.
        I am not defending the kid. Actually doing nothing was the wrong approach on his part. Offer a handshake to the drummer, or something. Just standing there smiling is too ambiguous.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          This would be a correct assessment. CNN (!!) showed the full video, and while the response of the snot-kids was the wrong response, they were not the instigators.
          So, their understanding of the Gospel is concrete then.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            So, their understanding of the Gospel is concrete then.
            Catholics don't read the bible. That's what priests are for.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              Oh, I'm convinced then.

I think the whole video makes the kids look worse. Taking their shirts off, etc.
              good thing their daddies hired a PR firm

Comment

Hey whatever happened to "take responsibility for your own actions?" Maybe these MAGA idiots should accept it and own it.

*edit* Apparently he has. Good for him.

*edit2* Has this kid never seen the movie "Get Out?"
                They also taunted an African American student from my school by telling him that we would "harvest his organs." I have no idea what that insult means, but it was startling to hear.
                Last edited by aparch; 01-21-2019, 01:49 PM.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Comment

Those kids made bad choices. IMO
                    1. Walk away from the instigators.
                    2. Stand BY the Native Americans. Don't stand in front of him without performing any action, like an offering of a handshake, or saying, "hey, we're WITH you, not against you."
                    3. Actively rail against the instigators.

They chose option 3, the worst choice. So even IF they were "innocent" they made choices that did not reflect that. They are not necessarily the devils that the media gleamed from the short video, but they are FAR from the angels they claim to be.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Supposedly women are now publishing videos of those boys harassing them. If true, I’ll just quote Denny Green- “they are who we thought they were.”

Trump is now defending the boys, they’ll be at the White House within the week

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Supposedly women are now publishing videos of those boys harassing them. If true, I’ll just quote Denny Green- “they are who we thought they were.”

I don't buy the "school's songs" take at all. Not one bit. I don't think they were out to harass, but they certainly weren't out to de-escalate.

They had what, an hour?, according to the statement before they left? Let. It. Go. Don't get involved.

Comment

The story continues to develop:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/tech/...ens/index.html

Comment

I think the MAGA hats already confirmed that part.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                              I think the MAGA hats already confirmed that part.
                              Kavanaugh & Squee: the Early Years.

Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

"It's not rape if you enjoy it!"

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X