Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gear Grinding 9: I Need a Wine!

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    Poutine is disgusting. Mayo and cheese curds are great though.

Speaking of ****ty taste in bar food...don't you eat pickled eggs?
    Pickled eggs are ****ing awesome. As long as you get the good homemade ones, not the garbage that you can buy pre-made, those are disgusting.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      Poutine is disgusting. Mayo and cheese curds are great though.

Speaking of ****ty taste in bar food...don't you eat pickled eggs?
      Preferably with jalapenos, if I am not mistaken.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Preferably with jalapenos, if I am not mistaken.
        Egg with a slice of jalapeño, a few splashes of tabasco and salt and pepper.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

And the HAZmat team visits the morning after.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Egg with a slice of jalapeño, a few splashes of tabasco and salt and pepper.
            Pickled eggs are great. I remember I tried one a few years ago because alcohol. I didn’t die and I keep going back.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

How hard is it to keep your calendar up to date? Jeebus.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                How hard is it to keep your calendar up to date? Jeebus.
                When you have to keep 3 work calendars (internal + 2 clients), it gets a bit rough.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  When you have to keep 3 work calendars (internal + 2 clients), it gets a bit rough.
                  That's understandable. THese people only have one calendar. Given the holiday next week, I would have hoped people had put their vacation schedules on it ahead of time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                  Code:

Comment

My 'bru has been shimmying and shaking so brought it in to be serviced. No one could make it do the thing but 4 of them drove it. Changed the oil, said- no probs. Charged us 40$. Today mr les goes to get an inspection- big R for rejected. The airbag light is on. Grrrrrrrrrrr. it has been on forever. I think since before inspection last yr. Called the dealer- Oh, yeah. I noted that. Why the ******* didn't you fix it. mr les went up there loaded for bear. Got it fixed for the donut. but still

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      My 'bru has been shimmying and shaking so brought it in to be serviced. No one could make it do the thing but 4 of them drove it. Changed the oil, said- no probs. Charged us 40$. Today mr les goes to get an inspection- big R for rejected. The airbag light is on. Grrrrrrrrrrr. it has been on forever. I think since before inspection last yr. Called the dealer- Oh, yeah. I noted that. Why the ******* didn't you fix it. mr les went up there loaded for bear. Got it fixed for the donut. but still
                      Did they just clear the code or really fix it??
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        An ABS code can't be cleared unless the cause is rectified. There are some resets that can be done provided no components are bad.
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                        Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                          An ABS code can't be cleared unless the cause is rectified. There are some resets that can be done provided no components are bad.
                          it can cleared the same way any code on your car can be cleared. It will set again if computer sees the same issue.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Right but then they would know the job wasnt done. Since that wasnt part of the complaint it is easy to assume that the light hasnt resurfaced so the problem is fixed.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Really fixed it. It was a sensor above the windshield.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Right but then they would know the job wasnt done. Since that wasnt part of the complaint it is easy to assume that the light hasnt resurfaced so the problem is fixed.
                                I had a Honda with a abs code. You could reset it, it wouldn't show up again for months. Always same code.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X