Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gear Grinding 9: I Need a Wine!

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Do we really need two threads (this and the medical thread) to discuss mayo?
    mustard is good

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

This is a very underrated comment
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Yes. Mayo is that good.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Mayo is fine....

Been seeing a lot of this kind of thing lately, so a side comment.... Who cares what someone eats/drinks? Seriously, why do people get up in arms over someone else's food choices? I see it all the time with beer and coffee choices as well. Specifically with specialty items like micro brews... It's very hipster like to brag that you eat/drink something that no one has ever heard of, and by the time that 32 people have discovered how good it is, it's gone mainstream and is too popular to remain good. I guess we've come to a point where we can't simply acknowledge that people will have different tastes **shrug**
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
            Mayo is fine....

Been seeing a lot of this kind of thing lately, so a side comment.... Who cares what someone eats/drinks? Seriously, why do people get up in arms over someone else's food choices? I see it all the time with beer and coffee choices as well. Specifically with specialty items like micro brews... It's very hipster like to brag that you eat/drink something that no one has ever heard of, and by the time that 32 people have discovered how good it is, it's gone mainstream and is too popular to remain good. I guess we've come to a point where we can't simply acknowledge that people will have different tastes **shrug**
            Extension of needing the right brand of jeans, clothes, pocketbook, shoes- all over priced. Same thing now with the people buying into being told what they need to eat, drink, eat with, drink out of.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
              Who cares what someone eats/drinks? Seriously, why do people get up in arms over someone else's food choices?
              I eat/drink/wear/drive what "I" like and could care less what anyone else thinks of my choices. I went through a period of my life where I thought I had to keep up with the Jones'. Now, I just don't care what they're doing. I'm living my life my way.
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                I eat/drink/wear/drive what "I" like and could care less what anyone else thinks of my choices. I went through a period of my life where I thought I had to keep up with the Jones'. Now, I just don't care what they're doing. I'm living my life my way.
                This. It is amazing how people feel they can judge for what you eat.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                  Bingo. I hate mayo, gravy, and sour cream. To hell what you all think of that.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Bingo. I hate mayo, gravy, and sour cream. To hell what you all think of that.
                    It's s##t like this causes people to comment. Such poor taste cannot be ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      It's s##t like this causes people to comment. Such poor taste cannot be ignored.
                      I AM ok with the aioli drizzle on Pig Ate My Pizza, since all the meats drown out the taste. Otherwise, haters gonna hate.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I am a Millennial (not by much, admittedly) and I never got into guacamole. Or sriracha.
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                          I am a Millennial (not by much, admittedly) and I never got into guacamole. Or sriracha.
                          Guac can suck a dcik. Sriracha is good. Not ZOMG, but good.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                            Guacamole has been popular for a very long time. It's the sliced, unmixed avocado that seems to have come out of nowhere. With that, though, guacamole has seen a surge, too.

While I don't really understand the sliced avocado on toast thing, to each their own.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              While I don't really understand the sliced avocado on toast thing, to each their own.
                              Some legislator in I believe Australia made a snide comment about Millennials being able to afford houses if they stopped spending all their money on avocado toast, and the Internet happened to it.
                              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                Guacamole has been popular for a very long time. It's the sliced, unmixed avocado that seems to have come out of nowhere. With that, though, guacamole has seen a surge, too.

Ditto, on all of that.

I think avocado needs garlic, lime, and salt to be edible on its own. Some tomato, onion, and maybe a half-shot of tequila make it extra tasty. Wait, that's guacamole.

I imagine that might still taste good on toast though.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X