This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gear Grinding 9: I Need a Wine!

Finally went 2-4 on the fast pitch. Gotta swing right as his "arm" passes his head. Even then it was really past me but it still counted it as a hit.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

2379 is my longest. Look for the red hat.

Comment

Holy ****
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

58 runs with a 2,528 bomb off a red hat. 914 was previously my longest.

Comment

Players who think 35+ co-rec soccer is the World Cup. Maybe pull up instead of running full steam into the goalies. Jeebus. 🤕🙄
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Players who think 35+ co-rec soccer is the World Cup. Maybe pull up instead of running full steam into the goalies. Jeebus. 🤕🙄
              The amount of times as a referee I’ve said in adult amateur “we all gotta go to work tomorrow” is staggering.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Don’t be a puss...
                I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  The amount of times as a referee I’ve said in adult amateur “we all gotta go to work tomorrow” is staggering.
                  We’re getting that put on the back of the jerseys next year. I’m considering getting a 5x3 sign with that in bold lettering and put it up behind the net. It’s just stupid how serious some of these people take this.
                  Code:

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
                    Don’t be a puss...
                    👿🤨🤪
                    Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      We’re getting that put on the back of the jerseys next year. I’m considering getting a 5x3 sign with that in bold lettering and put it up behind the net. It’s just stupid how serious some of these people take this.
                      Neither is a bad idea. Writing that my yellow card isn’t a bad one either.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

That's in Men's League anything (soccer, hockey, baseball, etc.). Gotta relieve those high school glory days of 15+ years ago
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                          That's in Men's League anything (soccer, hockey, baseball, etc.). Gotta relieve those high school glory days of 15+ years ago
                          D League softball, and grown arse men are wearing eye black.

Not. Even. Kidding.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            I used to play pickup hockey with a couple guys who were on a league team named We Have Jobs.

Funny thing is, a number of the teams in my old league were sponsored by the players' employers. They were the worst offenders of Jerks 'R' Us.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                              And then someone goes to relive those times, starts a brawl, and I’m doing two hours of paperwork.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

I would say telemarketers grind my gears, but then I realized I can just have fun and mess with them.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X