Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

Malcolm Jenkins. Well said.
    https://twitter.com/MalcolmJenkins/s...49505812172800
    The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Again untrue. Barack Obama passed Obamacare complete with funding. The Republicans have since rescinded that funding source.
      I know. I was intending to point out how ridiculous that commentary is even if you accept the false premise that not articulating a funding source for ideas that are many years away from any chance of becoming law is the same as advocating that the ideas should be implemented without funding.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        She triangulated. I thought you liked that.
        She didn't triangulate. She bent over. Triangulation would have resulted in a compromise justice. There is NOTHING compromise about Gorsuch (the new Thomas).
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          Gotta agree with you here. Now Kep is blasting Obama. Look, I have no problem if he wants to lust after Bernie's loins, but when you go around saying every past Dem President since FDR sucked, you're not doing the cause of progressivism any good. In fact, you're greatly hurting it. One would think a guy pushing 60 years old would realize that he's playing right into the hands of the knuckledraggers he opposes, but apparently not.
          Nonsense. Complete nonsense.

You never engage honestly and then you wonder why nobody marks you.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Your ripping of Mrs. Clinton is dishonest. Get your facts straight.
            Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 06-05-2018, 02:28 PM.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I think his general criticisms of her are accurate but there's no way we'd have Gorsuch on the Supreme Court if she was in power.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                I think his general criticisms of her are accurate but there's no way we'd have Gorsuch on the Supreme Court if she was in power.
                He's equating her to Bill. That's misogynist and wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by trixr4kids View Post
                  i think his general criticisms of her are accurate but there's no way we'd have gorsuch on the supreme court if she was in power.
                  bsabsvr
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Kep for the billionth time, you're doing the cause more harm than good. If your take on politics is that no Dem pol since FDR has been truly progressive, and the rest of them are either sell outs or ineffectual, you basically are doing the Republicans bidding for them. They couldn't have written a better script themselves if they tried. Why do you feel the need to spout talking points that could come from a Newsmax or Brietbert article? I really don't get your logic or what you hope to accomplish unless its sending more tax dollars to the 1% for some perverse reason of having additional things to complain about?
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

I'll take excuses for why Hillary lost for 100 Alex!

What is Kep posting things on USCHO forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        Kep for the billionth time, you're doing the cause more harm than good. If your take on politics is that no Dem pol since FDR has been truly progressive, and the rest of them are either sell outs or ineffectual, you basically are doing the Republicans bidding for them. They couldn't have written a better script themselves if they tried. Why do you feel the need to spout talking points that could come from a Newsmax or Brietbert article? I really don't get your logic or what you hope to accomplish unless its sending more tax dollars to the 1% for some perverse reason of having additional things to complain about?
                        None of what you are saying is in the least bit relevant to what I've been saying. But please...

Bernie's dead. I've moved past him.

Hillary's dead. For the love of God remove your head from her rectum and start sniffing the fresh air of change.

I am 100% with you for now and the forseeable future until we reach a point where Dumpy and the GOP fascist orcs are dead. At that point I'm coming for you and your zombie plutes. But for now, we are bosom buddies. I'll bid Warren or Newsom, you'll bid Gillibrand or Booker, and we'll work it out.

Actually, we should pick Newsom and Gillibrand and they should have hot sex on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. Dump can't beat that show -- he can't even get it up.

And anyway, before that we're both 100% committed to sending anything with an R after its name down to the killing floor this November.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                          Former Clinton adviser (under Dick Morris) Doug Schoen thinks the Ds are self-immolating. He says, "That could pave the way for President Trump to be re-elected."

And he sums up why I'm considering voting to re-elect Sen Heitkamp (D-ND) this fall.
                          http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...-november.html
                          Lol, you even get your D quotes from Fox News opinion pieces.

How very Independent of you.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                            Lol, you even get your D quotes from Fox News opinion pieces.

How very Independent of you.
                            It just happened to be the first place the browser took him.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                              Wow the Trumper replies to that are...interesting.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                Former Clinton adviser (under Dick Morris) Doug Schoen thinks the Ds are self-immolating. He says, "That could pave the way for President Trump to be re-elected."
                                The progressive agenda focuses primarily on resisting President Trump at every step, labeling his every action a scandal, and calling for his impeachment without any vetted or verifiable evidence of wrongdoing. Progressives also advocate a redistribution of wealth without any long-term plan to fund policies such as Medicare-for-All or guaranteed employment.
                                Horse hockey.
                                -Sherman T. Potter

1. Which specific Dems are focusing primarily on resisting the President?
                                2. How does he come to this accusation/conclusion?
                                3. How does this compare to the Reps that outright stated they would interfered with Obama every step of the way starting Day 1?

Comment

Working...
                                X