Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    Why do so many of the people that the Trump campaign people were meeting with have connections to money laundering?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

There it is. Someone in the media to use the appropriate "lie" word for what Trump tweeted this morning. Because that's what he did. Lied. Bald-faced, openly, LIED.
      I'm guessing it was Raj not Sarah? I can see how Trump gets to Raj not being a real person

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Jesus Fu**ing Christ.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Why do so many of the people that the Trump campaign people were meeting with have connections to money laundering?
          I want to know how the deep state has the Spanish working for them.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            The Iraq war wasn't an obvious unmitigated disaster until 2005-06, after his re-election.
            But it was already known at the time of the election that the administration lied deliberately to get us into an Iraq war they had already planned out, and then lied about covering up their lies. And it was already known that we were abducting and torturing people who turned out to be innocent. Those crimes should have brought down that administration.

Dubya's re-election in 2004 broke my heart. It was when I learned once and for all that the vast majority of people just want their side to win; they don't care how.
            Last edited by Kepler; 05-26-2018, 11:45 AM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              But it was already known at the time of the election that the administration lied to get us into it.

Dubya's re-elect in 2004 broke my heart. It was when I learned once and for all that the vast majority of people just want their side to win; they don't care how.
              All of the bolded. I don't care who you are, or what side you're on. This. All of this.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                I'm guessing it was Raj not Sarah? I can see how Trump gets to Raj not being a real person

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Jesus Fu**ing Christ.
                  saw earlier today that NPR has confirmed that some of those children have been released to human traffickers.

But we do so love the little children.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    I want to know how the deep state has the Spanish working for them.
                    White folk always have the Spanish working for them.
                    Last edited by rufus; 05-26-2018, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      But it was already known at the time of the election that the administration lied deliberately to get us into an Iraq war they had already planned out, and then lied about covering up their lies. And it was already known that we were abducting and torturing people who turned out to be innocent. Those crimes should have brought down that administration.

Dubya's re-election in 2004 broke my heart. It was when I learned once and for all that the vast majority of people just want their side to win; they don't care how.
                      Obama’s admin doing nothing to hold people accountable for the stuff you mention here has to be one of their biggest failures.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        White folk always have the Spanish working for them.
                        I’m sure there’s a good Inigo Montoya joke here but I’ve just come in from a walk and the heat has mushed my brain

Comment

Huh. I always wondered how sausage was made.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            I’m sure there’s a good Inigo Montoya joke here but I’ve just come in from a walk and the heat has mushed my brain
                            Ugh. I was still going to try to mow today. Would my neighbors be mad if I waited until after the sun was down? 🤪
                            Code:
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

At this point, I swear I saw Trump several times in Godzilla.

Oh wait... that was a slimy lizard WITH a brain.
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

A new poll reveals 59% (!) of all Americans don’t believe the Russia probe has uncovered any crimes. And 46% of Democrats!

What in the actual ****?
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X