Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    Sorry, how is someone getting fired for being incredibly racist a "terrible situation?"
    Because one may disagree politically with Ms. Jarrett, but Ms. Barr crossed the line and created this terrible situation for herself, her former co-workers, and her former employers. Ms. Barr rightly put herself, but wrongly put many others, out of work with her words and actions. (It's not a wonderful situation.)
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Her coworkers had to know what they were getting into, this isn't anything new.

Comment

So Roseanne claims it was the Ambien talking, eh? And what do the makers of Ambien say?

Game. Blouses.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          So Roseanne claims it was the Ambien talking, eh? And what do the makers of Ambien say?

Game. Blouses.
          Holy sh-t.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            But her emails.
            I'm sure Sic, even though security is his top priority, isn't the least bit worried because, you know, once the president says it, it's no longer classified.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

Game. Blouses.
              That's some first rate snark right there.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                I'm sure Sic, even though security is his top priority, isn't the least bit worried because, you know, once the president says it, it's no longer classified.
                Dude, roll back a few pages.

I said there should be articles of impeachment drawn up for his blatant disregard of telecommunications security protocols (regarding periodic change-out of his iPhone*). I believe blatant disregard of national security process is a "high crime or misdemeanor" per Article II, Section 4.

Where are the members of the US House (that are otherwise calling for it) when this is clearly laying there.

To your other point, yeah, like it or not, once he declassifies it, it is what it is. Get the law changed is the remedy.

*At least he ditched the device with an unsecurable version of Android.
                Last edited by The Sicatoka; 05-30-2018, 12:02 PM.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

That's his phone. You seem to have no issues with him blabbing classified info to whoever he's trying to impress at the time.

Go back and read your pretzel-ing for him bragging to the Russkies in the Oval Office. "Once the president says it, it's no longer classified".

I assume this also pertains to what he says on the phone though, yes?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    That's his phone. You seem to have no issues with him blabbing classified info to whoever he's trying to impress at the time.

Go back and read your pretzel-ing for him bragging to the Russkies in the Oval Office. "Once the president says it, it's no longer classified".

I assume this also pertains to what he says on the phone though, yes?

Like I said, change the law about declassification by POTUS is the remedy. I don't have to like it, but it's the law. Fix the law. What he says on the phone more than likely is covered by said law. Again, not happy; change the law.

However, he is supposed to physically swap out, or have inspected, government devices on a set periodicity*. That "declassification" law doesn't cover his failing to change out or inspect the physical device. See prior statement about Article II, Section 4.

*https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...nt-reports-say
                    Last edited by The Sicatoka; 05-30-2018, 12:14 PM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Have you ever thought that the tweets are the equivalent of the old sleight of hand trick where you look over there while the important stuff is not where you're looking?

Nope. Didn't think so.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        Where are the members of the US House (that are otherwise calling for it) when this is clearly laying there.
                        Juggling Trump's balls in their mouths. But I'm sure you didn't vote for any of them either.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                          Juggling Trump's balls in their mouths. But I'm sure you didn't vote for any of them either.
                          Articles can be written by any member of the House.

Honestly, someone needs to clue in Al Green of Houston on this. He'd have far better chances than what he's going with.
                          https://www.texastribune.org/2017/10...ment-against-/

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            Have you ever thought that the tweets are the equivalent of the old sleight of hand trick where you look over there while the important stuff is not where you're looking?

Nope. Didn't think so.
                            You mean the magician's other hand. Surely no one has ever pointed that out here.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              Like I said, change the law about declassification by POTUS is the remedy.

Jesus, you really are an idiot, aren't you?

There is a process for declassifying stuff, even when a president orders it so. Yes, the president can declassify stuff. That doesn't mean he can do so just by talking about it. He still needs to order it through the proper declassification process.

That Trumpy didn't do so, and you made excuses for it, does not mean the law needs to be changed. It means the law needs to be followed. That you don't care that the law wasn't followed is all on you.

That you're ok with this president not following the law is your problem, not any flaw in the system. Just come out and say it. You're a Trump supporter. Quit playing games, and pretending that you're above it all.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

Nope. Didn't think so.
                                I guess that's one way to sleep at night.

He's not planning anything, joe. He's a spoiled fool with the emotional maturity of a 4-year old. He is in power because people who should know better are willing to lie to themselves because it's convenient for power.

Mama said there'd be days like this:
                                36 For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? 37 Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? 38 For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.” Mark 8
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X