Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.34: Spy Gate. No Spy. No Gate.

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    You could work to fix them.....
    That's what we're doing. And the first thing we're doing is getting rid of y'all.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      People are complicated
      Sometimes.

But in this case there not a lot that's complicated about short-sighted, resentful, ignorant jackwagons.
      Cornell University
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        Much like you I’m not that bullish right now on our future, but think our problems are much deeper than Trump or people voting republican.
        I agree with this, Trump is a symptom of the greater problem but he's also greatly exacerbating that problem while claiming to do the opposite.

Comment

SamBee didn't get "Roseanne'd" after dropping the c-word onto a White House official (and POTUS daughter)?

http://www.grandforksherald.com/ente...gar-word-after

Side Note: Long ago, Izzy Marvin told me you could say about anything on WCHA ice, cuss your brains out, carpet f-bombs, but the c-word was verbotten.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            SamBee didn't get "Roseanne'd" after dropping the c-word onto a White House official (and POTUS daughter)?

Side Note: Long ago, Izzy Marvin told me you could say about anything on WCHA ice, cuss your brains out, carpet f-bombs, but the c-word was verbotten.
            I can't really put my finger on the difference here, but it could have something to do with Ivanka actually being a feckless c-nt.

BTW, there is nothing better than Dumpies protesting about civility. It's like cannibals saying the water in the pot's too warm.
            Cornell University

Comment

You mean that when Sam Bee said something incredibly insulting about an entire race of people she wasn't fired? Oh that didn't happen. What a bunch of whiny babies, the balls on SHS to complain about others being "vile and vicious".

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                If you look at that link that I posted a few posts ago, look at the volume of petitions for pardon or clemency that have flooded into the Trump administration compared with past presidents. It's pretty obvious that people view Trump as a wild card and that he might just be willing to grant clemency to just about anyone.
                Which means that it's ok he gives clemency away like candy or it's a sad reflection of the life and times of a POTUS completely void of responsibility, honestly, truth and accountability?

Comment

Ever hear of the term "double standard"?

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                    You mean that when Sam Bee said something incredibly insulting about an entire race of people she wasn't fired? Oh that didn't happen. What a bunch of whiny babies, the balls on SHS to complain about others being "vile and vicious".
                    I mean ted nugent called Hillary the c word and then be got invited to the White House.

Sam was wrong. A c u n t is useful, valuable, warm and comforting. Ivanka is a vapid useless steaming pile of dog poo

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      I can't really put my finger on the difference here, but it could have something to do with Ivanka actually being a feckless c-nt.

BTW, there is nothing better than Dumpies protesting about civility. It's like cannibals saying the water in the pot's too warm.
                      Personally, I think there's a huge difference between calling a woman the c-word, and saying a black woman is the cross-bred offspring of the Muslim Brotherhood and Planet of the Apes. But that's just me.

Just as I'm equally certain that no one ever on the right ever, ever, ever referred to Hillary using that term. Never happened. Cause they're all so dignified and upstanding on the right. They'd never even think about using such language.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Ever called a woman the c-word to her face? I haven't but I've witnessed the result. While it is definitely neither as egregious nor historically significant as comparing a black person to an ape I personally find the concept equally abhorrent and unnecessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

^^^^^^^^
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Boomers don't exist.

Generations don't exist.

People really need to get over that.

Time is a river, it's not a NASCAR race. And the only differences between people born in different years are by definition external and cultural, so they deserve neither credit nor blame for them, so even single year -- or month -- or day cohorts, while they exist, are meaningless.
                            Wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              Which means that it's ok he gives clemency away like candy or it's a sad reflection of the life and times of a POTUS completely void of responsibility, honestly, truth and accountability?
                              I only offered the post to point something out of which I was unaware— that Trump has received an abnormal amount of petitions. Personally I think they should be rarely granted, if at all. But as for the “handing them out like candy,” I’m not sure that the handful granted by Trump qualifies, at least from an historical perspective.
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

That's great!

Comment

Working...
                                X