Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2018: When the AI GM is smarter than actual GMs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2018: When the AI GM is smarter than actual GMs...

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
    ... the Colorado Eagles (defending champion).
    They're coached by Aaron Schneekloth and have Jake Marto on defense (a couple former North Dakota defensemen).
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

You guys are all making me not want to get any older. I fall into that if it’s on, I’m watching it, crew. I’m far too into sports. No kids yet or anything, so plenty of time to spend as I please watching as well.

I’ve really dialed back the “passion” or emotional investment, however to best describe it, I invest in sports outside of Iowa Football and college hockey.

I used to let my days or weekends get “ruined” as I was in such a crappy mood if my team lost. Now I remember it’s a freaking game and I’ve got plenty of good things happening in life that I’m not going to let a sports outcome hurt my well being.
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

This truly is a different SCF

@TomGulittiNHL: Capitalk coach Barry Trotz with his usual reminder to hydrate and then opens bottle of Gatorade on podium, drinks some, says, “That’s smooth, real smooth.”
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
          About to head down to Ft. Myers (well, Estero), for game 3 of the Kelly Cup Final. Florida Everblades and the Colorado Eagles (defending champion).

Should be fun, recognized a few names of former college guys.

Fun fact: The Everblades are in their 20th season of existence. They've never finished a season with a losing record. (Go ahead and grind those gears, Kep! Hockey is successful on the gulf coast side of Florida!)
          Fun fact: Since the merger with the WCHL in 2003, more teams that started in other leagues have won titles than original ECHL teams.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

About to head down to Ft. Myers (well, Estero), for game 3 of the Kelly Cup Final. Florida Everblades and the Colorado Eagles (defending champion).

Should be fun, recognized a few names of former college guys.

Fun fact: The Everblades are in their 20th season of existence. They've never finished a season with a losing record. (Go ahead and grind those gears, Kep! Hockey is successful on the gulf coast side of Florida!)
            Silly. The Everblades get a lifetime pass for former GM/Owner Craig Brush.

Brush played hockey for four seasons at Cornell University where he was a member of the 1970 undefeated NCAA Championship team, which was the only team in collegiate history to accomplish this feat.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              It's not just the '70 season--they were unearthly good for three or four years running. And it's not like they were the only school playing Canadians.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                John McCarron is a Cornellian, correct? He's been a big part of this playoff run.

Comment

Imagine Dragons add even more to the opening show. So very Vegas.

Comment

You need a flying saucer to overly the rink, not jets.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

John McCarron is a Cornellian, correct? He's been a big part of this playoff run.
                      Correct.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Correct.
                        Thought so. Scored again tonight and has been pretty physical. We're only about a line brawl and a penalty shot away from declaring prison rules. Doubt they're sending Christmas cards to each other.

Comment

Kuznetzov doubtful to return to game

Comment

Ovie with a pp goal to go up 2-1

Comment

3-1. Reaves goes after Wilson and gets caught. Powerplay Caps
                              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Atta boy Beags.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X