Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Dear god I thought you were joking.
    It gets better, according to Gates Trump left the party he was at so he could make a "grand entrance" to the same party.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

That’s the first I’d heard of that. Guess it makes sense her reaction to Wolfe.
      She was called out for it on Twitter the next day by Kumail Nanjiani.

And yes Kelly gets drunk at parties and leaks information...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        It gets better, according to Gates Trump left the party he was at so he could make a "grand entrance" to the same party.

That's our Trump! (insert sitcom canned applause) (start the ending credits)

Edit: Kelly gets drunk? I'm shocked. I have to sit down for a minute to digest this.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

My god he is the most gauche human to have ever lived. It’s just so tacky.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

She was called out for it on Twitter the next day by Kumail Nanjiani.

And yes Kelly gets drunk at parties and leaks information...
            Now that you mention it, I do remember those tweets.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Also he was asking him some anti-vax questions. Wow. Just wow.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Well I’m sure gates really makes him conscious of how small his little orange Cheeto really is

Comment

Also this: https://***********/yashar/status/997278717318713344

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    Is it just me, or are they missing two stages on this list? Is this the quickie-genocide list?
                    We're America. We're impatient.

"Instant Genocide. Just add intolerance!"
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                      Schrodinger's Immigrant: a person who lounges around all day and collects welfare while simultaneously stealing your job.
                      This is brilliant!

Last edited by Kepler; 05-18-2018, 08:26 AM.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        So the girl in med school is an animal. The guy who's owned his restaurant for 30 years is an animal.

Trump's not an animal. He's just a fuktard.
                        None of them are MS13. You fell for the out of context trap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtLi5N51_w

Comment

http://thehill.com/policy/technology...ax-as-consumer

Irony died long ago.

Comment

The House that Hate Built gets a makeover to try to avoid lawsuits.

According to sources, Fox News recently installed a “meditation room” complete with Muslim prayer rugs in Ollie North’s office in the network’s Washington bureau. (Earlier this month, North left Fox to become the president of the National Rifle Association.) Staffers now attend mandatory sexual harassment training, and the employee intranet includes a section for gender-transition policies and guidelines.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              None of them are MS13. You fell for the out of context trap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtLi5N51_w
                              Except it wasn't out of context. You're the one falling, and making excuses for your racist ****hole of a president.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                                Buried right next to science.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X