Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Trump is gonna dissolve the Senate like Commodus in the movie Gladiator now
    Considering that he's a modern day Commodus

In the famous words of noted historian Dio Cassius, Commodus’s lack of interest in political affairs was the starting point for the decline of the Roman Empire, leaving Commodus responsible for initiating Rome’s decline "from a kingdom of gold to one of iron and rust."
    It fits.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Then you're a pasta-eating wop dago Guinea mafioso goombah. Not a real 'Murican.
      I swear I've heard that somewhere before ...
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        Preliminary finding from Senate Intelligence Committee investigation: “The Kremlin used the @NRA as a means of accessing and assisting Trump and his campaign:”

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pub...dings-9-am.pdf

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.448964e50091
        This is great:

Asked Wednesday about the discrepancy between the two panels’ conclusions, Rep. Devin P. Nunes (R-Calif.), the House Intelligence Committee’s chairman said, “That’s nice.” He declined to elaborate. Nunes, who became the subject of an ethics inquiry last year, delegated day-to-day oversight of the panel’s Russia investigation to Rep. K. Michael Conaway (R-Texas) but remained peripherally involved, approving subpoenas and other related actions.

“I’m confident in the people who did our work, that they got it right,” Conaway said, adding, to sort out the discrepancy, the intelligence agencies would likely have to declassify documents on which their findings were based.
        Thug Life. (TM)
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          This is great:

Thug Life. (TM)
          "They were busy reading and analyzing all of the relevant intelligence documents while I was busy bulk-ordering grapefruits."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

So senate committee determines Russia did interfere. Trump now admits the payment to Cohen. And looks like there’s proof that Russia used the nra to funnel money to trump campaign.
            Yup. It’s wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              So senate committee determines Russia did interfere. Trump now admits the payment to Cohen. And looks like there’s proof that Russia used the nra to funnel money to trump campaign.
              Yup. It’s wednesday.
              No Collusion. No collusion. No collusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpjLhM1BRW8
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Ah, yes. The bravery to speak the truth when it no longer matter.
                But..................if he had said something, he could have gotten fired!!!!!

Oh, wait.............................................
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Brown people are animals. I'd say this is surprising, but it's not.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So the girl in med school is an animal. The guy who's owned his restaurant for 30 years is an animal.

Trump's not an animal. He's just a fuktard.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

He didn't really say that. And if he did, he didn't mean it. And if he did, Obama said something worse.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

The next step is math textbooks with word problems based on how much it would cost to deport X adults, Y children, and Z seniors.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Bam.

We see this again and again: Democrats bend over backward to show conservative white voters respect, only to see some remark taken out of context and their entire agenda characterized as stealing from hard-working white people to give undeserved benefits to shiftless minorities. And then pundits demand, “Why aren’t you showing those whites more respect?”
                          So what are Democrats to do? The answer is simple: This is a game they cannot win, so they have to stop playing. Know at the outset that no matter what you say or do, Republicans will cry that you’re disrespecting good heartland voters. There is no bit of PR razzle-dazzle that will stop them. Remember that white Republicans are not going to vote for you anyway, and their votes are no more valuable or virtuous than the votes of any other American. Don’t try to come up with photo ops showing you genuflecting before the totems of the white working class, because that won’t work. Advocate for what you believe in, and explain why it actually helps people.

Finally — and this is critical — never stop telling voters how Republicans are screwing them over. The two successful Democratic presidents of recent years were both called liberal elitists, and they countered by relentlessly hammering the GOP over its advocacy for the wealthy. And it worked.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Boom. Could not have said it better myself.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              Some of us have been saying this for a while. They dont like you, they will never like you so accept it and move on. Every second you waste trying to make them like you is as worthless as a post by Flaggy.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

As for Trump and his comment...I quote my gf "Dehumanization 3rd step of genocide. Just saying!". He really studied the handbook...
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X