Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    So I’m curious. Does trump have any actual victories?

All I can tally is that he’s telling the commerce department to help ZTE - a Chinese company under sanctions for violating Iran and North Korea sanctions - stop losing jobs.

Other than that, I don’t know of a single win. I mean, for US people, of course.
    He kinda f*ed with NK, but I don't credit him with a win on it. I do think he helped influence it. More intelligent people got that win. I think Kim tried to get him, and realized, "This guy is crazier than me, so eff that," and went on to stabilize things.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.33: ""We're rounding them up in a very humane way, in a very nice way."

I hope presidents Moon and Un get the Nobel Peace Prize if the Korean War comes to an end and trump gets shut out. I would need supplemental oxygen after I pass out from laughing.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I hope presidents Moon and Un get the Nobel Peace Prize if the Korean War comes to an end and trump gets shut out. I would need supplemental oxygen after I pass out from laughing.
        That'd be pretty awesome.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          That'd be pretty awesome.
          Combine that with bezos moving amazon new location to Virginia and we’ll at least all be entertained by dumps meltdown

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The Chinese government will loan up to $500 million to a construction project in Indonesia. Quite an investment. I wonder why the government would be getting involved in an Indonesian project.

Oh, just by coincidence, the project is building a resort. Some real estate developer named Donald Trump. Hey, there's a president with that name too! Think they're related?

By another coincidence the loans were secured days before Sniffles asked the US Commerce Department to bail out a Chinese company using taxpayer money.

So many coincidences. I'm sure some Sniffles apologist will be here momentarily to explain why this is all perfectly appropriate and we shouldn't employ France's National Razor to resolve the situation.

Comment

Make The Commies Great Again!
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    He kinda f*ed with NK, but I don't credit him with a win on it. I do think he helped influence it. More intelligent people got that win. I think Kim tried to get him, and realized, "This guy is crazier than me, so eff that," and went on to stabilize things.
                    Thing is, now Trumpy's backing off his entire "denuclearization" demand of NK, and apparently is going to settle for a NK that won't have missiles that can reach the US. Which makes SK and Japan feel just absolutely marvelous.

In return, we remove some troops from SK, drop sanctions, and start offering them aid.

Which is the exact same deal that existed in 2001, that Dubya and the rest of his warmongers, including Bolton, walked away from, claiming it was too soft. Only, without the whole removal of US troops and the existence of nuclear missiles thing.

So, not really a win at all. Just the best they can scrounge now from a bad situation.
                    Last edited by rufus; 05-15-2018, 10:43 AM.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

So I’m curious. Does trump have any actual victories?

All I can tally is that he’s telling the commerce department to help ZTE - a Chinese company under sanctions for violating Iran and North Korea sanctions - stop losing jobs.

Other than that, I don’t know of a single win. I mean, for US people, of course.
                      Huge victories.

1. Embassy in Jerusalem.
                      2. Tariff threat getting countries at the table negotiating favorable trade deals for Trump businesses.
                      3. Tax Cuts providing the largest year of stock buybacks EVER. Cementing the Plutocracy for the next 50 years.
                      4. Gorsuch. Need I say more?
                      5. 15 Lifetime appointments at the Appeals Court level. See 3 and 4.
                      6. ISIS defeated. The way winning has been defined at the military level at this country there is no other way to see it.
                      7. Never lost his base. Ever. May be the most beloved President among his flock of all time.
                      8. North Korea is back at the table. He'll get the same deal everyone else got but it will be his deal. And his deals are better. Always.
                      9. Stupid Iran Deal rippped up. The dumbest deal of all time now OFF the table.
                      10. Out of the Paris accord. Come on folks. You know the US can't compete if they have to keep the air, oceans, and planet clean. Impossible. Now we're on equal footing.

I could go on. I think that's enough to show he's winning.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        Thing is, now Trumpy's backing off his entire "denuclearization" demand of NK, and apparently is going to settle for a NK that won't have missiles that can reach the US. Which makes SK and Japan feel just absolutely marvelous.

In return, we remove some troops from SK, drop sanctions, and start offering them aid.

Which is the exact same deal that existed in 2001, that Dubya and the rest of his warmongers, including Bolton, walked away from, claiming it was too soft.

Only, without the whole removal of US troops and the existence of nuclear missiles thing. So, not really a win at all. Just the best they can scrounge now from a bad situation.
                        Great post. I noticed that too. But, this time it has Trump's name on it.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Huge victories.

1. Embassy in Jerusalem.
                          2. Tariff threat getting countries at the table negotiating favorable trade deals for Trump businesses.
                          3. Tax Cuts providing the largest year of stock buybacks EVER. Cementing the Plutocracy for the next 50 years.
                          4. Gorsuch. Need I say more?
                          5. 15 Lifetime appointments at the Appeals Court level. See 3 and 4.
                          6. ISIS defeated. The way winning has been defined at the military level at this country there is no other way to see it.
                          7. Never lost his base. Ever. May be the most beloved President among his flock of all time.
                          8. North Korea is back at the table. He'll get the same deal everyone else got but it will be his deal. And his deals are better. Always.
                          9. Stupid Iran Deal rippped up. The dumbest deal of all time now OFF the table.
                          10. Out of the Paris accord. Come on folks. You know the US can't compete if they have to keep the air, oceans, and planet clean. Impossible. Now we're on equal footing.

I could go on. I think that's enough to show he's winning.
                          All of these things should be a wake up call to the people who ignore what is going on but I doubt it. Everything that has happened the last couple of years has certainly encouraged me to be more civic and environmentally minded.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I know that people on here are really enjoying Avenatti, but I have to tell you I'm starting to reach the conclusion he's basically Donald Trump. A person who loves his name in the limelight, but is nothing more than a con man.

He loves to tease about what he has or what he's going to do, but as of yet we've seen nothing but bluster out of this guy.

He also has a bit of a past.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Complaint.html

It may turn out he has the goods on Trump, as supplied by Stormy Daniels, and we're all going to enjoy that immensely. Or, this guy just continues to sit out there and bark until we tire of him.
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

The Winning just keeps coming. Think about it. Trump has defeated science. Republicans always just held it at bay. But, Trump has defeated it. No other time in history that I recall has science been completely irrelevant to policy decisions at the Federal Level. You would think that the CDC, the EPA, and the FDA would require science to function. But, no, in fact they do not. Science has been a hindrance to those agencies all along. Free at last, free at last.

Comment

Working...
                                X