Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: Why does Minnesota wanna be Kansas?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: Why does Minnesota wanna be Kansas?

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
    I wonder if "rural" counties are being exempted from this as well.
    Judging from my above link, nope.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I really don't care, do u?

Comment

The great State of Maine just had their governor veto a ban on gay conversion therapy due to "religious liberty." All the good Christians can now enjoy their freedom to psychologically torture children.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Haha

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            How could you. They vote for Turtle Boy. This is exactly what they deserve.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
              The great State of Maine just had their governor veto a ban on gay conversion therapy due to "religious liberty." All the good Christians can now enjoy their freedom to psychologically torture children.
              Like this?
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

What’s wrong with that? If that’s who the kid is, why do you care?
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                  What am I missing? Why is there a need to ban gay conversion therapy? If someone is seeking professional help, why outlaw it?
                  Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                    What am I missing? Why is there a need to ban gay conversion therapy? If someone is seeking professional help, why outlaw it?
                    Because this isn't "someone seeking professional help," this is adults taking their underage minors to "therapists" in an effort to remove "the gay" from their children using means like “inducing nausea, vomiting or paralysis and providing electric shocks.”

http://www.newsweek.com/maine-govern...py-ban-1012981

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                      Because there's nothing professional about gay conversion therapy?

Comment

Guess I honestly didn't and really still don't know anything about it. Not really a thing in urban areas. But there's apparently plenty of lit out there on it...
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          Like this?
                          Matt.7. [1] Judge not, that ye be not judged. [2] For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

You cant even hide how excited you are about what is going on these days.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Matt.7. [1] Judge not, that ye be not judged. [2] For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

You cant even hide how excited you are about what is going on these days.
                            Conservative men have to get their rocks off somehow when the plumbing doesn't work consistently anymore. Obsessing over everyone else's sexuality is one of their preferred ways of getting the testosterone flowing again. See: Robertson, Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              Because this isn't "someone seeking professional help," this is adults taking their underage minors to "therapists" in an effort to remove "the gay" from their children using means like “inducing nausea, vomiting or paralysis and providing electric shocks.”

http://www.newsweek.com/maine-govern...py-ban-1012981
                              Wouldn’t the thought of a dude gizzing in freddie’s mouth induce vomit as is??
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                Wouldn’t the thought of a dude gizzing in freddie’s mouth induce vomit as is??
                                Such an extreme reaction. Some mother issues? Harsh toilet training, perhaps?

A little readjustment therapy might be a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X