Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: Why does Minnesota wanna be Kansas?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: Why does Minnesota wanna be Kansas?

In other news Corey Gardner just bought himself a primary from the right whenever he's up again:

https://politicalwire.com/2018/06/13...-off-virginia/

I'll note that Chump already tweeted in support of white supremacist Corey Stewart's nomination for the VA Senate seat.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      In other news Corey Gardner just bought himself a primary from the right whenever he's up again:

https://politicalwire.com/2018/06/13...-off-virginia/

I'll note that Chump already tweeted in support of white supremacist Corey Stewart's nomination for the VA Senate seat.
      Wow, that is the only statewide office up in VA in 2018.

The sound you hear is Barbara Comstock sh-tting a very large, sharp-edged brick in VA-10.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        The sound you hear is Barbara Comstock sh-tting a very large, sharp-edged brick in VA-10.
        Good.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Plan to split California in 3 makes the November ballot.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Wot?
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Wot?
              It's easy for crackpots to get their pet ideas on the ballot because of the dumb proposition process.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                It's easy for crackpots to get their pet ideas on the ballot because of the dumb proposition process.
                It's even easier when the crackpot has a gazillion dollars. IIRC this is one of those Silicone Valley turdmuffins who think venture capitalists should run the Earth.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  It's even easier when the crackpot has a gazillion dollars. IIRC this is one of those Silicone Valley turdmuffins who think venture capitalists should run the Earth.
                  The goal is to create at least one Republican state to siphon off electoral votes from the Dems. Everything else is window dressing.

Also why it has no chance in hell of passing.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                    The goal is to create at least one Republican state to siphon off electoral votes from the Dems. Everything else is window dressing.

That was my first thought as well, but would they really want to do that even if it meant netting the Dems some extra senate seats?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                      That was my first thought as well, but would they really want to do that even if it meant netting the Dems some extra senate seats?
                      It doesn't even do that. The 4 new Senate seats would presumably split 2-2.

Comment

Reps?
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                          It doesn't even do that. The 4 new Senate seats would presumably split 2-2.
                          Oh yeah, I was thinking 3 new states, not 3 total.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post

Obviously this is all theoretical and never going to happen but couldn't CA just divide up the state in a way (kinda like how gerrymandering works) that the dems outnumber the Republicans in all 3?

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                              Obviously this is all theoretical and never going to happen but couldn't CA just divide up the state in a way (kinda like how gerrymandering works) that the dems outnumber the Republicans in all 3?
                              Sure, but that's not the plan on the ballot.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                                One is the Coast from SD to a north of LA.
                                One is San Jose /San Francisco up to the Oregon boulder.
                                One is central valley and what boulders Nevada.

Dems sweep first two. GOP may sweep the valley, but figure 1-1.

Reps will be pure blue in 1 and 2 and split in 3.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X