Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: Why does Minnesota wanna be Kansas?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: Why does Minnesota wanna be Kansas?

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Since Studds is dead, that would be a little weird, no? Don't recall anything non-consensual in Frank's history unless mookie thinks being gay is the same as being a pedophile.
    Being gay is weird, didn't you know that?
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Since Studds is dead, that would be a little weird, no?
      There you go judging others again ...
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        Gary studs and Barney Frank ain’t honoraries??
        Studds and Ted Kennedy are in the Hall of Fame.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          There you go judging others again ...
          Hey, I gotta be me.
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Hey, I gotta be me.
            Have you tried someone else?
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Have you tried someone else?
              Yes, you in fact, but retiring in Arizona and lusting after Bernie wasn't doing it for me.

EDIT: I also tried being mookie but am so traumatized by that I don't even want to speak about it.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

More Minnesota wanting to be Kansas.

Gov. Mark Dayton signed off Wednesday on nearly $1.5 billion for aging roads, bridges and other state infrastructure, saying the importance of keeping up public assets outweighed his qualms about which projects made the cut. In his letter, Dayton criticized Republican leaders for failing to provide any money for transit projects, calling the move “ignorant and irresponsible.”

Dayton said at a news conference Wednesday that GOP lawmakers let politics guide decisions about which projects to include and how much money to borrow. While Dayton sought $1.5 billion in projects entirely funded by bonds, the GOP plan uses $825 million in bonds and the rest from other sources that include a trust fund meant for environmental projects, and the state’s budget reserve.

It’s a “dangerous precedent,” Dayton said.
                Yes, so now we have 1.5 billion worth of infrastructure projects that everyone wants including the Republicans. But the ****tard Republicans are using the Environmental Trust Fund, and the Budget Reserve which is for emergencies to pay for 725,000 of it.

I would have vetoed it myself. This is how Republicans always operate. They never save for a rainy day. They never care about the environment. They never care about taking money from things they don't care about and using it somewhere else even though it's specifically budgeted already for that item. They just don't care. And, they're not fiscally conservative. If they were they would have said no to the whole 1.5 billion since they don't believe in public works anyway. They only want to pretend they passed this so they can get reelected.

http://www.startribune.com/dayton-si...rns/484071331/
                Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 05-31-2018, 03:14 PM.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Meanwhile in Georgia, Jeff Sessions is getting one of his wishes granted.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/30/u...imes&smtyp=cur

The pharmaceuticals weren’t working. The 15-year-old boy was having several seizures per day, and his parents were concerned his life was in danger.

So Suzeanna and Matthew Brill, of Macon, Ga., decided in February to let their son try smoking marijuana — and his seizures stopped for 71 days, they say.

The Brills’ decision led to the boy, David, being taken away from his parents, who face possible fines and jail time after being charged with reckless conduct for giving him the drug.

David has now been in a group home for 30 days, and his seizures have returned. He is separated from the service dog that sniffed out his seizures, and he is able to communicate with his parents only during short visitations and phone calls.
                  https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/30/u...imes&smtyp=cur

Republicans are sure all about family values.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Republicans are sure all about family values.
                    It sucks their god is fake since otherwise they'd all burn in hell.
                    Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      It sucks their god is fake since otherwise they'd all burn in hell.
                      They've forsaken Puerto Rico. Last time I checked they're all Americans. Seriously, who are these people and why do people vote for them? I don't get it.

Comment

What the .....

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0d5e89e1e4824

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          I don't even know how to react to that.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            I don't even know how to react to that.
                            Any idiot can run. The problem happens when some vote for that candidate.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              So......I don't think we've burned anyone at the stake in a while. Might be time to dust that one off.
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                So......I don't think we've burned anyone at the stake in a while. Might be time to dust that one off.
                                It sounds like the best torture is for him to just keep on living in this world he finds so painful.

He's the reductio ad absurdum of the beliefs of about 5% of men out there. He shouldn't run as an Indy, though. He's missed his calling.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X