Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: Why does Minnesota wanna be Kansas?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Ah Spokane...
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: The States: Why does Minnesota wanna be Kansas?

California regulates dihydrogenmonoxide usage (via Snopes).

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ca...ry-and-shower/
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        California regulates dihydrogenmonoxide usage (via Snopes).

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ca...ry-and-shower/
        Oh hey wow, I for one am shocked one of Flaggy's links was complete bull****.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"Tear the ($%*($*ing Statue down."

In before Scoob.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              "Tear the ($%*($*ing Statue down."

In before Scoob.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Up In Smoke

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/loc...tewksbury_home
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Whitewashing history in Michigan schools

https://www.bridgemi.com/talent-educ...dies-standards
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    Whitewashing history in Michigan schools

https://www.bridgemi.com/talent-educ...dies-standards
                    "A high school standard about the expansion of civil rights and liberties for minority groups cut references to individual groups, including immigrants, people with disabilities and gays and lesbians. The new proposal includes teaching “how the expansion of rights for some groups can be viewed as an infringement of rights and freedoms of others.” Colbeck told Bridge he added that phrase."

"We used to have all the money and land. And we still do but it's not as fun now."

I see we're speeding up the process to beat Mississippi for #50 in education.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      "A high school standard about the expansion of civil rights and liberties for minority groups cut references to individual groups, including immigrants, people with disabilities and gays and lesbians. The new proposal includes teaching “how the expansion of rights for some groups can be viewed as an infringement of rights and freedoms of others.” Colbeck told Bridge he added that phrase."

"We used to have all the money and land. And we still do but it's not as fun now."

I see we're speeding up the process to beat Mississippi for #50 in education.
                      I feel this quote applies:

You can't take people's historical context away from them. Everybody always wants us to. Like, white people are like "come on, it wasn't us." Like they want black people to forget everything.
                      Like every year, white people add a hundred years to how long ago slavery was. I've heard educated people say that slavery was 400 years ago. No it wasn't. It was 140 years ago. That's two seventy-year-old ladies living and dying back to back. That's how recently you could buy a guy.
                      And it's not like slavery ended and everything has been amazing... just boom and then it's been parades and presents ever since.
                      You gotta remember that if you meet a black person and they have grey hair, they remember a time when they had to use a certain toilet, so give them a little time to be cranky.
                      And by the way white people have their own stuff that we went through, that hurt us that we have to cope with, like when they took our slaves away. That was pretty hard for us.""

-Louis C.K.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Man Walker cant be pleased
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Scottie Walker might want to get that resume updated for his next job at some Koch Brothers think tank, just in case.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            Scottie Walker might want to get that resume updated for his next job at some Koch Brothers think tank, just in case.
                            He's done well by them. I'm sure they have a nice check waiting for him for services rendered.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Now here's a candidate who knows how to screw people!!

https://wtop.com/national/2018/06/le...-primary-race/
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                He's done well by them. I'm sure they have a nice check waiting for him for services rendered.
                                He might just get reelected, IDK who the dems have running against him but they seem to screw it up every time.

Comment

Working...
                                X