Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What The Fark 5: I Can't Believe This Happened!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Today in Captain Obvious...

Tomorrow, groundbreaking research that pharmaceutical sales reps blow their clients as part of the job.

Oh My God!!

Humans having sex!?!?!

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: What The Fark 5: I Can't Believe This Happened!

Prosecutor declines to file charges in assault on 1 year old at day care.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

So the potential for a social media backlash causes the state to preemptively close the daycare prior to knowing all the facts, and it turns out the daycare was not at fault in any way, shape, or form. Now it has to apply for a new operating license, which will increase its expenses, while simultaneously it's lost revenue needlessly, and will continue to do so while it has to rebuild its client list.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          So the potential for a social media backlash causes the state to preemptively close the daycare prior to knowing all the facts, and it turns out the daycare was not at fault in any way, shape, or form. Now it has to apply for a new operating license, which will increase its expenses, while simultaneously it's lost revenue needlessly, and will continue to do so while it has to rebuild its client list.
          Not having evidence of a crime != not being at fault in any way shape, or form.

Comment

This has to be fake. If it's not, oy vey!!

https://bluntforcetruth.com/news/sex...iaper-changes/
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              This has to be fake. If it's not, oy vey!!

https://bluntforcetruth.com/news/sex...iaper-changes/
              It's fake, joe. Take a look at their other "stories." It's a site to make old righty fools angry.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Call the Epstein brothers!!

@FoxNews: Woman who injected husband with lethal dose of heroin may have killed 9 others, served lover's remains at BBQ. https://fxn.ws/2IdyN7T
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

This makes me smile.
                  http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...210861109.html

If there were a Guinness World Record for robocalls, a Miami man may have set it.

And now he's paying the price.

The FCC has fined Adrian Abramovich $120 million for setting up a program that made nearly 100 million robocalls between 2015 and 2016.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Call the Epstein brothers!!

@FoxNews: Woman who injected husband with lethal dose of heroin may have killed 9 others, served lover's remains at BBQ. https://fxn.ws/2IdyN7T
                    Yum!

I swear that "crazy eyes" is way too common of a thing in these stories for some of them not to be doing it deliberately as a form of black humor.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Yum!

I swear that "crazy eyes" is way too common of a thing in these stories for some of them not to be doing it deliberately as a form of black humor.
                      Sandy Todd, the Demon griller of Fleet Street?
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Dear Bari Weiss - that is exactly what cult members say when they are full indoctrinated. Just check out Scientology for all the proof you need.

NYT Opinion section has really hit the skids with former WSJ idiots like her.

Comment

Anybody up in NW North Dakota happen to find a case of hand grenades?
                          Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

Dental floss jeans. All I see is fabric in a crucial area tied together by some string.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...oof/ar-AAwY5D6
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

$168 for THESE? I have two pair and some scissors. I could do it for less.

https://carmardenim.com/products/extreme-cut-out-jean
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Happy Mother's Day, from Slash.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X