Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What The Fark 5: I Can't Believe This Happened!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What The Fark 5: I Can't Believe This Happened!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I’m deducting points for not working in “well, that’s like, your opinion, man. “

Yeah, except you don’t see John Dalys or even guys who fit the 1990s golf build (or lack thereof). You see ridiculously built athletes like tiger woods, brooks koepka, and Rory mcilroy dominating.
    So golf wasn't a sport until the late 1990's?

Comment

Fine. You guys wanna have this argument again?

Pro wrestling. Discuss.

watchtheworldburn.gif
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        Fine. You guys wanna have this argument again?

Pro wrestling. Discuss.

watchtheworldburn.gif
        Entertainment. Fixed, not fake. Next.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Entertainment. Fixed, not fake. Next.
          That about sums it up. Also not a sport.

Comment

This one is easy. Not a sport.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

fake

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Yeah, I can't imagine anyone actually thinks pro wrestling is a sport. It obviously doesn't pass the competitive portion of the definition. Anything that has a pre-determined outcome is not competitive by definition.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  Yeah, I can't imagine anyone actually thinks pro wrestling is a sport. It obviously doesn't pass the competitive portion of the definition. Anything that has a pre-determined outcome is not competitive by definition.
                  I think people who suggest pro wrestling is a sport (I personally don't know any who do) do so for the same reason made why golf isn't a sport. They get all hung up on the physical exertion part of the activity. That isn't what defines sports, at least not alone. It's just a small part of it.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Pro wrestling is a sport just like ballet is a sport.

Think about it: athletically-skilled* performers moving through a defined series of actions and plot scripting.

Or as a friend says, "Pro wrasslin' is ballet for Bubba."

*strength, flexibility, balance
                    Last edited by The Sicatoka; 08-21-2018, 08:31 AM.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      Golf is not a sport? I stopped reading.
                      Me too. This discussion is dumb.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Golf is a game. I take nothing away from the skill required. Nothing. Even golfers say "you have to beat the course" like they're not even competing against other players? It's silly.

Now, pro wrestling, it's a male-driven soap opera. Period. Entertainment. Does it take skill? Yes! You have to be able to physically do the stuff, and act well. Sport? Please. And it's not even a past-time, etc. It's a part in a play.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Golf is a game. I take nothing away from the skill required. Nothing. Even golfers say "you have to beat the course" like they're not even competing against other players? It's silly.

Now, pro wrestling, it's a male-driven soap opera. Period. Entertainment. Does it take skill? Yes! You have to be able to physically do the stuff, and act well. Sport? Please. And it's not even a past-time, etc. It's a part in a play.
                          Well you're 100% incorrect about golf. Not competing against other players? Have you heard of match play? The Ryder Cup? Silly argument.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            Well you're 100% incorrect about golf. Not competing against other players? Have you heard of match play? The Ryder Cup? Silly argument.
                            I am going by what golfers have said, in a normal competition/tournament. I think we can all agree that the Ryder Cup is different, and match play is a differential compared to normal tournament play.

Comment

If you dont have the lowest score you lose whether you beat(under par) the course or not. You cant control other players in an individual sport.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Grab her by the front hole? https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-hole-instead/

Comment

Working...
                                X