Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    It isn't ego. They don't think they're any better than other men, just superior to women. Ladies should not only be servicing them, but be grateful for the opportunity.

It's male chauvinism on steroids.
    My impression is they also think they're superior to other men because they've "figured it out." Like white supremacists think they're superior to racially tolerant whites because the latter must be definition be weak or decadent. Or like InfoWars dopes think they're the only people who aren't "sheeple."

Think of it as the jock / frat boy mentality passed into adulthood without self-reflection. I suspect the functional version succeeds in places like the financial industry or other hyper-competitive environments where compassion is denigrated as weakness.

tl; dr: They're garden variety as-sholes.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      My impression is they also think they're superior to other men because they've "figured it out." Like white supremacists think they're superior to racially tolerant whites because the latter must be definition be weak or decadent. Or like InfoWars dopes think they're the only people who aren't "sheeple."

Think of it as the jock / frat boy mentality passed into adulthood without self-reflection. I suspect the functional version succeeds in places like the financial industry or other hyper-competitive environments where compassion is denigrated as weakness.

tl; dr: They're garden variety as-sholes.
      I learned a lot from the article I linked. They hate “chads” and “Stacey’s”

Nyt has a piece about how the Rs are the only party with a significant number of members saying they prefer women in traditional roles. So do these “incels” (also a new word for me)

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        I learned a lot from the article I linked. They hate “chads” and “Stacey’s”
        I dunno what those are, but I can guess. "chad" -- guy with a job who treats his GF nice. "Stacey" -- girl who turned him down and is now dating Chad.

MRAs never left high school.

Here's rationalwiki's glossary.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I dunno what those are, but I can guess. "chad" -- guy with a job who treats his GF nice. "Stacey" -- girl who turned him down and is now dating Chad.
          Close- Chad’s are hyper masculine genetically blessed men that women like, and Stacey’s are the sluts who sleep with Chad’s
          Also, incel means involuntary celibacy

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
            It's amazing that in other countries they don't have these problems. I suppose it's just a coincidence they have universal health care, strong social safety nets and strict gun control.

Guess again

In the last 12 months, police statistics show there have been 375 shooting occurrences, resulting in 565 victims — essentially double what the city experienced just three years ago.

Not surprisingly, 39 of Toronto’s 61 murder victims in 2017 were killed by guns.
            Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
              39 people killed by guns in Toronto in 2017 out of 61 murders.
              Chicago had ~650 murders in 2017 (not sure how many were shooting deaths)

Toronto had 375 shooting occurrences
              Chicago had 2,785

Population of Toronto is ~2.7 million
              Population of Chicago is ~2.7 million

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                39 people killed by guns in Toronto in 2017 out of 61 murders.
                Chicago had ~650 murders in 2017 (not sure how many were shooting deaths)

Toronto had 375 shooting occurrences
                Chicago had 2,785

Population of Toronto is ~2.7 million
                Population of Chicago is ~2.7 million
                Don't conflate the numbers. I wasn't saying Toronto is as dangerous as Chicago -- but more than half of the 2017 murders were by guns, which goes against what ticapnews thinks.
                Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Close- Chad’s are hyper masculine genetically blessed men that women like, and Stacey’s are the sluts who sleep with Chad’s
                  Also, incel means involuntary celibacy
                  So do MRAs like Chads or hate them? I thought the whole idea of the MRA was to be an alpha on the theory:

1. Treat women like sh-t
                  2. ?
                  3. Infinite sex!!!

Where they were never clear on step 2 but it supposedly had to do with the hardwiring of women who were looking for a protector/ATM so they could squeeze out brats and not have to work.

But then a guy like the Toronto Doofus comes along and announces the "beta rebellion" and he's their hero. So are they looking to rise up and slaughter the alpha master race so they can bed Staceys two at a time like cocktail waitresses?

I'm starting to think they haven't thought this through.
                  Cornell University

Comment

So do MRAs like Chads or hate them? I thought the whole idea of the MRA was to be an alpha on the theory:

1. Treat women like sh-t
                    2. ?
                    3. Infinite sex!!!

Where they were never clear on step 2 but it supposedly had to do with the hardwiring of women who were looking for a protector/ATM so they could squeeze out brats and not have to work.

But then a guy like the Toronto Doofus comes along and announces the "beta rebellion" and he's their hero. So are they looking to rise up and slaughter the alpha master race so they can bed Staceys two at a time like cocktail waitresses?

I'm starting to think they haven't thought this through.
                    They hate men who sleep with women. I think. I have a hard time keeping up

Comment

They hate men who sleep with women. I think. I have a hard time keeping up
                      No, I think they want to sleep with women. They just really hate it that women don't want to sleep with them.

Which sounds like they're engineers.
                      Cornell University

Comment

No, I think they want to sleep with women. They just really hate it that women don't want to sleep with them.

I almost made a dx joke in my previous post lol

Comment

I almost made a dx joke in my previous post lol
                          Were you going to say that he and his engineer ways have a hard time keeping it up?
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Sounds like a bunch of 3s and 4s angry they can’t sleep with 9s and 10s.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

With all the phone dating stuff isn’t it a lot easier to find girls than it used to be? It’s like shooting fish in a barrel for my single friends who are 20’s and 30’s. Maybe it is different for high school and college kids.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                Sounds like a bunch of 3s and 4s angry they can’t sleep with 9s and 10s.
                                Correct. They should spend some time with a therapist and work on improving their Emotional Intelligence and Charisma.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...l-intelligence
                                https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/charisma

That would be way more productive than destroying other people's lives including their own.
                                I wish I would have spent the time, energy, and money on that when I was 17-22 instead of what I blew it all on.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X