Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

A sitting POTUS may have committed multiple felonies, but when it comes to conservatives, they know what's really important.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      A sitting POTUS may have committed multiple felonies, but when it comes to conservatives, they know what's really important.
      Maine already has that law, have not seen much change since it became law .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
        Maine already has that law, have not seen much change since it became law .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Pretty sad you need to have special legislation in order to clarify a Constitutional amendment.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Pretty sad you need to have special legislation in order to clarify a Constitutional amendment.
          Yeah, like all those laws pertaining to what you can and can't say, gather and not gather, etc.

You really are stupid, aren't you?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Yeah, like all those laws pertaining to what you can and can't say, gather and not gather, etc.

You really are stupid, aren't you?
            He's not really that stupid; he just stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Comment

http://www.dailyherald.com/news/20180504/trump-the-nra-is-a-truly-great-organziation-that-loves-this-country
              President Donald Trump on Friday addressed the National Rifle Association's annual meeting, signaling his strong support for the gun rights group after suggesting months earlier that he was open to some firearm restrictions in the wake of a school shooting in South Florida.

"Your second amendment rights are under siege but they will never ever be under siege as long as I'm your president," Trump told NRA members, whom he referred to as patriots.

Trump has already addressed the group three times and has counted it as a powerful ally from the earliest days of his presidential campaign. The NRA spent more money on behalf of Trump than did any outside group in 2016, deploying its resources for him earlier than in any other presidential cycle.
              "It's a great organization that loves this country. The NRA is a truly great organization that loves this country," Trump told reporters on Air Force One, noting the large crowd that had already lined up at the convention center here. "We'll see you up there. We'll do another one."
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Do another what? Mass shooting? Duh. That’s a matter of hours or days

Comment

• "Your second amendment rights are under siege but they will never ever be under siege as long as I'm your president," Trump told NRA members
                  Which is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    Which is it?
                    Trump would not even understand your question. This is the man who wants to negotiate mano a mano with foreign heads of state but who doesn't read and has shown nothing beyond a seventh grader's feel for the written word. He doesn't connect with people at their level, he takes them to his.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                      Trump would not even understand your question. This is the man who wants to negotiate mano a mano with foreign heads of state but who doesn't read and has shown nothing beyond a seventh grader's feel for the written word. He doesn't connect with people at their level, he takes them to his.
                      Such an insult.

Seventh graders have a much better grasp on the English language than Sniffles.

Comment

Oliver North will be the new head of the NRA.

The jokes write themselves
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Does the American Dad! clip need a new verse?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

A guy who illegally funneled Syrian guns to Central American death squads backed by Panamanian drug lords will now the head of an organization that prides itself as the face of responsible gun ownership.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Replace "Safety" with "Profit" which they did years ago and he's Purr-fect for the job.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Replace "Safety" with "Profit" which they did years ago and he's Purr-fect for the job.
                                Convicted of manipulating and lying to Congress? Yeah, perfect.
                                Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X