Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1001

Thread: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

  1. #581
    Anti-Semantic The Rube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    116,002

    Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

    Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    whatever. Give him a kiss for me.
    That's a nice, intelligent response.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  2. #582
    NPC ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    70,605

    Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    If the dad left the gun lying around, I wholeheartedly agree; also, probably pay more attention to your kid.
    I don't give a **** if he left it laying around or not. That's the difference. You're coddling.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: No Heart

  3. #583
    NPC ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    70,605

    Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

    Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    And where was dad when all this was going on?
    He was coddling the murderer. That's where.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: No Heart

  4. #584
    Anti-Semantic The Rube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    116,002

    Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I don't give a **** if he left it laying around or not. That's the difference. You're coddling.
    I give a sh*. So, say you have (insert object) locked inside a safe, only you know the code, and your kid broke into said safe, somehow, and used (insert object) for illegal purposes. Are you willing to accept all punishment associated with the crime, despite taking ALL precautions?

    Could be a gun for murder. Could be cash to buy drugs. Could be a jimmy to steal a car. Could be chemicals to build an IED. Whatever.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  5. #585
    NPC ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    70,605

    Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I give a sh*. So, say you have (insert object) locked inside a safe, only you know the code, and your kid broke into said safe, somehow, and used (insert object) for illegal purposes. Are you willing to accept all punishment associated with the crime, despite taking ALL precautions?

    Could be a gun for murder. Could be cash to buy drugs. Could be a jimmy to steal a car. Could be chemicals to build an IED. Whatever.
    His kid. His gun.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: No Heart

  6. #586
    Anti-Semantic The Rube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    116,002

    Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    His kid. His gun.
    And there's the disconnect. Blind to common sense. And you didn't answer the question.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  7. #587
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,152

    Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

    Today's fact that ammosexuals and their allies will ignore:

    More people have been killed in school shootings since Sandy Hook than American soldiers since 9/11.

  8. #588
    Anti-Semantic The Rube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    116,002

    Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

    Quote Originally Posted by ticapnews View Post
    Today's fact that ammosexuals and their allies will ignore:

    More people have been killed in school shootings since Sandy Hook than American soldiers since 9/11.
    Averaging a school shooting a week this year, from what I've heard.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  9. #589
    NPC ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    70,605

    Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    And there's the disconnect. Blind to common sense. And you didn't answer the question.
    What question? I'm willing to put guns in a special category. Your'e not. You think the knife in my kitchen is as dangerous as the shotgun in that man's home. It's not. I'm willing to change the laws. You're not.

    We have a gun problem in this country. KEY WORD. Gun. Until that problem is solved we won't solve the others.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: No Heart

  10. #590
    Anti-Semantic The Rube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    116,002

    Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I give a sh*. So, say you have (insert object) locked inside a safe, only you know the code, and your kid broke into said safe, somehow, and used (insert object) for illegal purposes. Are you willing to accept all punishment associated with the crime, despite taking ALL precautions?

    Could be a gun for murder. Could be cash to buy drugs. Could be a jimmy to steal a car. Could be chemicals to build an IED. Whatever.
    This question, which shows you are just running on your agenda, and not reading posts.

    And I'm willing to change gun laws, which again you have ignored everything I've posted on that subject.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  11. #591
    NPC ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    70,605

    Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    This question, which shows you are just running on your agenda, and not reading posts.

    And I'm willing to change gun laws, which again you have ignored everything I've posted on that subject.
    I answered that. Your gun, your kid. If you can't keep the gun away from your kid you don't deserve to own it. Done. Period.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: No Heart

  12. #592
    Anti-Semantic The Rube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    116,002

    Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I answered that. Your gun, your kid. If you can't keep the gun away from your kid you don't deserve to own it. Done. Period.
    And there's always a way. Any zoo is a petting zoo if one is determined enough. Does that make the zoo responsible for an accident?

    I go rob a bank, does that make the bank responsible for any of my actions afterwards (like, killing a cop during my getaway)?

    Get real, man.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  13. #593
    Kings affiliate
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    St. Cloud, MN
    Posts
    11,469
    Quote Originally Posted by ticapnews View Post
    Today's fact that ammosexuals and their allies will ignore:

    More people have been killed in school shootings since Sandy Hook than American soldiers since 9/11.
    And that's with an 11 year "head start" for 9/11...

  14. #594
    Lucia Apologist
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    26,677

    Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

    That doesn’t sound right and needs to be sourced.

  15. #595
    NPC ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    70,605

    Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    And there's always a way. Any zoo is a petting zoo if one is determined enough. Does that make the zoo responsible for an accident?

    I go rob a bank, does that make the bank responsible for any of my actions afterwards (like, killing a cop during my getaway)?

    Get real, man.
    I found about 100 gun safe's online that I am confident if I used them my kids could never get what's inside. I bet if I searched google harder I would find more.

    His gun. His kid.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: No Heart

  16. #596
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,152
    Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    That doesn’t sound right and needs to be sourced.
    Research is $75/hour. 30 minute minimum. Paid in advance.

  17. #597
    Anti-Semantic The Rube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    116,002

    Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I found about 100 gun safe's online that I am confident if I used them my kids could never get what's inside. I bet if I searched google harder I would find more.

    His gun. His kid.
    And yet again, we don't know how the kid got the guns. I have said (multiple times) that you and I agree that on the surface, dad's guilty. He still has to go through due process. Find facts, evidence, charge him if necessary, then hold him.

    Can't just bust in and hold the dad because of a hunch.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  18. #598
    NPC ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    70,605

    Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    And yet again, we don't know how the kid got the guns. I have said (multiple times) that you and I agree that on the surface, dad's guilty. He still has to go through due process. Find facts, evidence, charge him if necessary, then hold him.

    Can't just bust in and hold the dad because of a hunch.
    Guilty of what? That law doesn't exist.

    And we disagree on what the law should be. My law is simple. Your kid, your gun.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Glass at 0%: No Heart

  19. #599
    Kicizapi Cetan
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Engelstad Arena
    Posts
    14,605

    Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Guilty of what? That law doesn't exist.

    And we disagree on what the law should be. My law is simple. Your kid, your gun.
    So your kid, texting and driving, runs over a school crossing guard and three kindergartners with your car ...
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved.

    North Dakota Hockey:

  20. #600

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    36,246

    Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: But the Second Amendment!

    But why are people walking into schools and other places and committing mass murder?

    Answer that question and you'll go a long way to ending the senseless killings.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •