This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    I received $1.5M from Rev. Eddy Jerry. The total is now $571,755,307.02.
    I got this one, too!

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 196: Spam, Spam, Spam

Morning, Lodge. Had an AWESOME time yesterday selling bottles at the local brewery's anniversary party. Rained on and off until about 3, then the sun came out and it was perfect weather. Was next to the pouring station that had all the special releases on tap, so got to have a couple glasses of those while I was working (volunteers got 4 drink tickets and a food truck voucher, along with a really nice cooler). Definitely going to volunteer again next year.

Afterwards bbdl, another friend and I hung out at his place, just chilled, tried some new brews, and watched Brockmire, which if you haven't seen it, good Lord is that hilarious (tv show starring Hank Azaria and Amanda Peet).
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        Good Morning Lodge!

Where the h*ll is all the rain that is keeping me from bike riding?
        Oh, it's raining now. I almost drowned walkng three block's to have brunch.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          I got this one, too!
          It's nice to know that I am not the only one.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Just got the garage cleaned up a bit and rearranged a few things to make room for the pending arrival of my new water toy. Should be good to go I think.

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!

Did the usual Sunday routine of going to the office. Special guest Armadillo. Haven't seen him since before the scare.
              Originally posted by Skeeterman
              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                Good Evening, Lodge!

Did the usual Sunday routine of going to the office. Special guest Armadillo. Haven't seen him since before the scare.
                Good to hear he is out and about.

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                  Good to hear he is out and about.

Good Evening Lodge!
                  He showed up at a friend's gathering a while ago, and made an appearance yesterday to buy a bottle from me yesterday. He's doing A-OK, now that he knows what he has to do to remain, well, alive and healthy.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Dillo is doing great. It didn't take long for Dillo and Mr. LwB to throw insults at each other.
                    Originally posted by Skeeterman
                    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Dillo is doing great. It didn't take long for Dillo and Mr. LwB to throw insults at each other.
                      Considering I called him Track Mark (real first name) when I talked to him....yeah, he's fine. I don't recall the actual medical term he had, but I obviously blundered it on purpose and called it "diarrheatic halitosis."

Comment

s'upp y'all

dildo what?!?!?!?! oh, nevermind....
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

yawn!
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Mornin’ Lodge.

Best man in a wedding for the first time on a Saturday. Started working on the speech.. thought it would be a little easier than this!
                              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Asian women are running the PDX SkyClub this morning, but if mookie is flying, I'm guessing he's on one of those fancy, gubmint-subsidized gulf oil carriers.

Comment

Working...
                                X