This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by burd View Post
    A complete and total fraud. And Drew said he would have voted for him if he had voted. And, judging by his posts, still would. That's what dems are up against.
    But he would vote for universal healthcare just so you know

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.32: QAnon Will Help Show the Truth

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
      Remember that letter from Sniffles doctor, saying he "will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency" and boasting about his "extraordinary" stamina and strength?

Yeah, about that...

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ng-he-would-be
      By proving the importance of the 8th/9th Commandment, Trump is bringing all of us closer to God, and therefore is the truest most Christian President we ever had.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Stolen from elsewhere:

"If you're not paying attention to the witch hunt the President is ranting about, so far 75 charges have been filed against 19 witches, 4 witches are cooperating, and 5 witches have plead guilty."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

We haven’t seen a bonfire like that since Texas A&M shut down their annual student bonfire.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
            You see things like this more and more lately it seems like with pundits completely contradicting themselves. It really makes me wonder if these people have any self awareness at all or if they simply just go on television and embarrass themselves like this but they simply don't care.
            It's a tv show!!!!!

When you watch sponge bob or whatnot, do you ask the tv "didn't you say this yesterday?? What are you thinking?!?"
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
              Even mookie probably isn't attracted by that ugliness. And I'm not talking about her looks, before the usual "not republicans" start slamming me.
              No interest

Correct
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                Stolen from elsewhere:

"If you're not paying attention to the witch hunt the President is ranting about, so far 75 charges have been filed against 19 witches, 4 witches are cooperating, and 5 witches have plead guilty."
                Are they serving duck a l'orange?
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  It's a tv show!!!!!

When you watch sponge bob or whatnot, do you ask the tv "didn't you say this yesterday?? What are you thinking?!?"
                  I'm thinking that once TV news switched from actually hard news to "entertainment" that began the steep decline of our civilization. That's why I get a vast majority of my news from a variety of online print media.

Comment

That is about as close as you will get to a Righty calling him a liar...but when Santorum is calling you out that is not a good sign. Thankfully he found a way to attack Obama as well
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

That is about as close as you will get to a Righty calling him a liar...but when Santorum is calling you out that is not a good sign. Thankfully he found a way to attack Obama as well
                        Wake me up when a conservative still running for office points out Trump's lies. That will be a month after Trump leaves office.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

jfc
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Wake me up when a conservative still running for office points out Trump's lies. That will be a month after Trump leaves office.
                            Where has he lied?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Where has he lied?
                              http://projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/

If you can't find one lie in his 1486* verified to be false statements tracked since January 20, 2017, then, bless your heart.

*1486 as of the last update April 23rd, 2018.

*edit*
                              For publicly, on the record comments, that's 3.24 documented lies per day; or approximately one lie every seven hours and 24 minutes.
                              Last edited by aparch; 05-02-2018, 09:35 AM.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                http://projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/

If you can't find one lie in his 1486* verified to be false statements tracked since January 20, 2017, then, bless your heart.

*1486 as of the last update April 23rd, 2018.

*edit*
                                For publicly, on the record comments, that's 3.24 documented lies per day; or approximately one lie every seven hours and 24 minutes.
                                Opening this site, I see they can't call them lies in the first paragraph. They admit they aren't lies. So I ask again, where has he lied?

Comment

Working...
                                X