X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.32: QAnon Will Help Show the Truth

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    A teacher on twitter decided to break down how much her salary is compared to all the degrees she has. Despite having a Masters degree she still makes roughly $19.50 and hour. She wasnt whining or complaining, just saying the numbers. Some Trumpers suggested she quit, do research before finding the job or basically just accept it. One guy suggested she move to SoCal cause teachers make $80. ignoring of course the massive cost of living increase. Stuff like this boggles my mind.
    They refuse to apply context to anything. It's why all issues are intractable. As long as everyone is entitled to their own facts we'll never have progress on anything.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      It was one of the most painful moments I've ever watched on TV.
      What happened? I googled but can’t find anything from today

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Even the journalists on Face the Nation thought it might have been a bridge too far.
        I am sorry but who cares what they think? The journalists have been a part of the problem since the very beginning and now that someone is shining a light on the hypocrisy they cant handle it. Boo fricking hoo. And make no mistake that is why they think the way they do, and that is also why they are happy as heck she went that dark because it gives them ways to act hurt and get better ratings. (need those dollars!) The press is complicit...

This tweet says everything you really need to know about this stupid argument:

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Me too I saw nothing...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

She used to work for John Kerry while he was secretary of state. The righties attacked her incessantly for the Iran Deal. She tried defending herself but it was a complete team-up against her and what she and John Kerry accomplished. Wallace just allowed her to be attacked.

I look forward to the Iran Deal being torn up on the 12th.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Even the journalists on Face the Nation thought it might have been a bridge too far.
              The roast? If so, that’s terrible.

Comment

Maggie Haberman of the New York Times is poutraging on twitter that somehow the comment about Sanders was ripping her appearance. (who knew eye shadow metaphors were covered under #MeToo) She makes it sound like someone was mocking her weight or something. Good lord...

Good on Michelle Wolf...its time the Media Elites be put in their place. They are complicit.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah Maggie can go pound sand.
                  There’s a million easy jokes about Sarah’s looks to make. Michelle made a funny joke about eye makeup. Boo freaking hoo.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    She used to work for John Kerry while he was secretary of state. The righties attacked her incessantly for the Iran Deal. She tried defending herself but it was a complete team-up against her and what she and John Kerry accomplished. Wallace just allowed her to be attacked.

I look forward to the Iran Deal being torn up on the 12th.
                    That is because Wallace is a sellout. He is there to make it APPEAR like Faux has any semblance of credibility but in reality after the Primaries he bent over just like all the rest.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah Maggie can go pound sand.
                      There’s a million easy jokes about Sarah’s looks to make. Michelle made a funny joke about eye makeup. Boo freaking hoo.
                      And it wasnt even about Sarah's ACTUAL eye makeup it was a flipping metaphor!!

Bill Maher next week is going to eat this alive! This is everything that is wrong with liberals. (especially the ones in the media) They stopped being able to take a joke a long time ago. If there is even the hint that one person may have been offended they just cant help themselves they have to poutrage and protect the innocent! The next time SNL does the Trump skits they will get skewered for being insensitive.

I will keep saying it...The Press is complicit.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                        A day after insulting disabled people at a celebration of the Paralympics, Sniffles congratulated a soldier for losing a leg in combat. Winning!
                        Insulting?
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I read through the jokes and none of them were that bad. Well, there might have been a few tasteless ones, but generally they were fine. Most were much funnier than I expected after reading the stories.

I get what the journalists were saying. It didn’t do much to advance journalism and it does give a large cache of ammo to use against the so-called liberal press.

This should be about advancing journalism and rebuilding their stature with the American people. But here we are, talking about this. Again. Year after year.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Jokes are supposed to be bad
                            Tasteless
                            Funny
                            Insulting
                            Ironic
                            Embarrassing

Take your pick
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              A teacher on twitter decided to break down how much her salary is compared to all the degrees she has. Despite having a Masters degree she still makes roughly $19.50 and hour. She wasnt whining or complaining, just saying the numbers. Some Trumpers suggested she quit, do research before finding the job or basically just accept it. One guy suggested she move to SoCal cause teachers make $80. ignoring of course the massive cost of living increase. Stuff like this boggles my mind.
                              Well, duh. They are uneducated rubes who hate people smarter than they are - especially women.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                I read through the jokes and none of them were that bad. Well, there might have been a few tasteless ones, but generally they were fine.

I get what the journalists were saying. It didn’t do much to advance journalism and it does give a large cache of ammo to use against the so-called liberal press.

This should be about advancing journalism and rebuilding their stature with the American people. But here we are, talking about this. Again. Year after year.
                                The White House Correspondents Dinner is a roast/stand up comedy show. It is never about advancing journalism or rebuilding stature. It is where a funny person is paid a lot of money to rip on the President, Congress and the media and they all sit there and laugh. The journalists are wrong. Their entire argument is BS because the Right doesnt need ammo to attack the liberal press and Michelle Wolf could have said ANYTHING negative and it would have been used.

But even so, the ones making it worse is the liberal press themselves. They are showing how spineless and full of it they are by poutraging along with the conservatives. They are making up strawmen and feigning compassion in the hopes that the people that hate them will hate them a little less. If they had one modicum of pride or (please media dont attack my misogyny) balls they would be actually be covering this with an even hand. That is of course their job, as the media. But since none of them have the integrity to you know, be a true Fourth Estate, and all of them need to make sure they seem balanced, they all act like the guilty person protecting the rest of the guilty.

As I read more I am praying that WaPo acted better than the clowns at the NYT did because if they are being a bunch of whiny High Schoolers about this I will cancel my sub.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X