This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    The Ark Encounter sues for damages after heavy rains flood property. Unfortunately, the building is still standing.

https://lex18.com/news/covering-kent...sy9vAzVEKCgrkk

Ken Ham didn't build that as a monument to God... he built that as a monument to himself.
    It's an Ark. If it sank, it goes to the Titanic exhibit.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: Religion Thread: We Could Say a Prayer

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Boy, those Comments.

They might want to look up have the definition of pedophilia read to them...by normal people.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Has anyone told evangelicals that Jesus was crucified by those claiming "religious liberty?" Or do they leave that little nugget out on purpose?
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

School district told to stop accommodating students for Ramadan.

Yes, Evangelicals are behind this. As if Christians are the only ones deserving of religious freedom (I read the New Testament repeatedly, and no, religious freedom isn't promised between Matthew 1:1 and the end of Revelation).
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            Has anyone told evangelicals that Jesus was crucified by those claiming "religious liberty?" Or do they leave that little nugget out on purpose?
            They leave a whole slew of nuggets out all the time. Not just that one. Not a single passage in a Gospel can be talked about without putting it through the "Paul" filter.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              He was? I thought the Jews killed Jesus because he called himself God.

Comment

so this guy sits on sexual abuse complaints for years, yet complains that LGBT Pride events are harmful to children? That's richer than anything I've ever baked.

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2019/06/...mful-children/

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  He was? I thought the Jews killed Jesus because he called himself God.
                  You're thinking of Tupac.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Ahh. Private jets allow you to take to god. Commercial jets stacked with demons.
                    And manages to get in a shot at the Jews!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/relig...iblical-thing/

Comment

Un wreckovating Catholic Churches

http://netnebraska.org/interactive-m...ch-restoration
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        I applaud the effort, but

styrofoam to replicate marble
                        could there be a better analogy for the Church after the turning point of the Enlightenment?
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Puritans wanted their religious liberty. Killing us fell out of favor after the Revolutionary War, but shaming and public humiliation were common in the 1800s.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a78...0f38ad7772.pdf

Comment

Today, in Finding Delicate Flowers Everywhere:

On my way home from Grand Rapids today, I was behind an SUV with a bumper sticker that read "Taking Back The Rainbow" with the Ark Encounter underneath. Of course, she had a Trump 2020 sticker on her car, too.

I have a hunch she also complains there's no Straight Pride month.

Comment

Ain't enough popcorn in the world for this show that's coming ...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-v...-idUSKCN1TB20E
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                Ain't enough popcorn in the world for this show that's coming ...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-v...-idUSKCN1TB20E
                                Hi! Trans girl here! Before I blow up and leave nothing existing, I am going to put this article down, walk away for a bit, and come back when I am more even-tempered.

Comment

Working...
                                X