Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Merrimack 2018-19: It's Time For The Scotty Bo Show

Originally posted by FLHockeyMom View Post
    16 incoming recruits plus one grad transfer - yikes!

https://www.themackreport.com/news/b...reshman-class/
    who is the grad transfer?
    Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by MCWarrior1011 View Post
      who is the grad transfer?
      Patrick Holway, the dman from Maine is the grad transfer to whom I referred. But I'm also informed per below that Griff Jeszka, an F from UMASS is also a grad transfer. So that makes 18 newcomers!

Comment

Patrick Holway, the dman from Maine is the grad transfer to whom I referred. But I'm also informed per below that Griff Jeszka, an F from UMASS is also a grad transfer. So that makes 18 newcomers!
        IIRC Holway when he left Maine last year just as the season began...was to be a Junior @ Maine.

Comment

he can't be a grad transfer. He is listed as a JR so he is just a transfer. Right? or am I missing something? Grad transfers I thought graduated and have 1 year to play (and do not have to sit out) but if Holway is a JR (and he sat out last year) then he has 2 years left so he is just a regular transfer. Right??
          Today we skate with 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by MCWarrior1011 View Post
            he can't be a grad transfer. He is listed as a JR so he is just a transfer. Right? or am I missing something? Grad transfers I thought graduated and have 1 year to play (and do not have to sit out) but if Holway is a JR (and he sat out last year) then he has 2 years left so he is just a regular transfer. Right??
            Oops, my apologies, I should have just said transfer as I don't know.

Comment

Working...
            X