Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Detroit Lions: There Is Not Enough Fireball In The Country.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018 Detroit Lions: There Is Not Enough Fireball In The Country.

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    December 16, at Buffalo
    2-0, DET wins, scoring the game's only points on BUF snapping it out of the endzone on a 4th and 19.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Patriots-Cowboys-Packers up next.
      Lol!

Comment

The text I received today (an oldy but a goody):

A man finds a lamp on the beach. He rubs it and out pops a genie.

Genie: Times are tough so you only get one wish
        Man: I want to live forever
        Genie: Sorry. We can't do those kind of wishes. No immortality
        Man: I want to live to see the Lions win a Super Bowl
        Genie: You sneaky bastich!
        "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
        Groucho Marx
        "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
        Ron White
        "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
        Milo Bloom

Comment

Patriots v Lions on Sunday Night Football:

I'll bet Patriots in a romp, 40-love.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Something for Almost Magazine: there was almost a deal for Gronk with the Pats.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              Something for Almost Magazine: there was almost a deal for Gronk with the Pats.
              Where he was going to quit if sent here or at least if he wasn't being gently stroked by Tom Brady at all times.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                Where he was going to quit if sent here or at least if he wasn't being gently stroked by Tom Brady at all times.
                From what I've been reading, he was refusing trades to all teams. I think that's pretty cool, if you ask me, especially since NE seems to be on the verge of a decline....
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I'm concerned that Quinn views Detroit as a farm system for New England. Talk to the other 30 teams once in a while
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    From what I've been reading, he was refusing trades to all teams. I think that's pretty cool, if you ask me, especially since NE seems to be on the verge of a decline....
                    The Pats will be contenders as long as BB and Tom Brady are there.

Brady just turned 41. Belichick is 66. You can draw any necessary conclusions from there.
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

The Pats will be contenders as long as BB and Tom Brady are there.

Brady just turned 41. Belichick is 66. You can draw any necessary conclusions from there.
                      They are not what they once were, though. I mean, the Jags are good, but I was surprised that they beat NE. That being said, tonight should be a slaughter. And THAT being said, I said the same thing about the MN-BUF game today. I just guessed on the wrong team.

Comment

Al Michaels. About 25 years past his prime.

Cris Collinsworth. Acts like he played 20 years in the NFL, all without a helmet.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Al Michaels. About 25 years past his prime.

Cris Collinsworth. Acts like he played 20 years in the NFL, all without a helmet.
                          Michaels is stale, but in a good way. Kinda like Summerall/Madden were. Collinsworthless....no. All the no.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            Patriots v Lions on Sunday Night Football:

I'll bet Patriots in a romp, 40-love.
                            I’d say yeah right but I know I’ll get yelled at because the Patriots won the Super Bowl a year and a half ago and the Red Sox have already clinched a playoff spot. Or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              I’d say yeah right but I know I’ll get yelled at because the Patriots won the Super Bowl a year and a half ago and the Red Sox have already clinched a playoff spot. Or something.
                              No. We're too busy yelling about our own team to worry about someone cheering for their own.

God, that was fun...

Comment

At least Collinsworthless is fluffing Brady. Guess he's still trying to decide who to fellate.

Comment

Working...
                                X