Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Detroit Lions: There Is Not Enough Fireball In The Country.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018 Detroit Lions: There Is Not Enough Fireball In The Country.

Brand new coach.

Same old Lions.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      Brand new coach.

Same old Lions.
      Inevitable things:

Sun comes up in the east

Death

Taxes

Lions Suck
      "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
      Groucho Marx
      "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
      Ron White
      "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
      Milo Bloom

Comment

Jets could read plays based on formation and Stafford's hand signals, which I swear I've heard has happened before recently
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Jets could read plays based on formation and Stafford's hand signals, which I swear I've heard has happened before recently
          Based on the score, the Jets were doing the same thing to the D.

Why is it that the Lions constantly find incompetent coaches? We fired a guy who actually took the team to the playoffs for this?

At least it saves some Sunday afternoon time for projects. My Miata restoration will go smoother.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
            At least it saves some Sunday afternoon time for projects. My Miata restoration will go smoother.
            Always the answer

Dailying a Craigslist special '99 NB 5-speed, needs a few small things that I haven't been able to get around to (throwout bearing squeal on startup) but overall runs like a top. Debating throwing down some cash on the '19 ND - 25 HP increase in the works, that's suddenly a respectable performer.

Or I could ship the NB to Grand Junction and let Keith play with it...not quite rich or masochistic enough for the LS1 swap though.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
              Always the answer

Dailying a Craigslist special '99 NB 5-speed, needs a few small things that I haven't been able to get around to (throwout bearing squeal on startup) but overall runs like a top. Debating throwing down some cash on the '19 ND - 25 HP increase in the works, that's suddenly a respectable performer.

Or I could ship the NB to Grand Junction and let Keith play with it...not quite rich or masochistic enough for the LS1 swap though.
              More entertaining tangent than the team. I drove mine every day for 15 years, put 205k miles on it (ok, not EVERY day, since I got test cars pretty often)- but finally thought it would be nice to have a newer car back in '14. But I'm the only owner of the car- so restoring it will give us a pretty nice car for retirement. And it goes well with the Alfa we have.

Back in '14, FM had a great, complete, exhaust system. I should have gotten it then. Now it's just catalyst back- so I'd at least like to get a new manifold. But Keith will help me get it to be a great driver, again.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                Based on the score, the Jets were doing the same thing to the D.

Why is it that the Lions constantly find incompetent coaches? We fired a guy who actually took the team to the playoffs for this?

You have fun with that. I am going back to marathon training.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

So... we're back to being a peewee football team without purpose or direction?
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

2-14.

This is going to be a disaster.
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                      2-14.

This is going to be a disaster.
                      Peewee team without a purpose or direction.

Comment

Typical Lions.

What could have been a game-winning pick turns into a defensive holding.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                          So... we're back to being a peewee football team without purpose or direction?
                          Do the Lions play the Bills this year? Asking for a friend.....
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Riddick should have caught both of those balls, on 3rd and 4th down.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Do the Lions play the Bills this year? Asking for a friend.....
                              December 16, at Buffalo

God, that was fun...

Comment

Patriots-Cowboys-Packers up next.

Hello, 0-5.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X