Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCHA 2018 Off-Season: Nobody's Walking Out On This Old-Fashioned Hockey Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA 2018 Off-Season: Nobody's Walking Out On This Old-Fashioned Hockey Conferenc

Originally posted by beaverhockeyfan View Post
    The Wild host Columbus at 8 PM on January 19th. The 12th, they host Detroit, but at 7 PM and there is nothing on the 26th.
    It’s going to be the 19th like I said quite awhile ago...
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Re: WCHA 2018 Off-Season: Nobody's Walking Out On This Old-Fashioned Hockey Conferenc

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
      And it's a smartest 8 hr bus ride to the city, as the Hick county airstrip is closed a lot............as I found out, but the out of state snow-go riders were really nice .
      And where can you get in 8 hours out of _airbanks? Not even to your state capital. Who's the hick town?
      Last edited by John J. MacInnes; 06-22-2018, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
        And where can you get in 8 hours out of _airbanks? Not even to your state capital. Who's the hick town?
        You would think that someone who has been on this board 16 years would recognize “Alaska Hockey” as an Anchorage fan, not Fairbanks…although we are near and dear to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by mmf View Post
          You would think that someone who has been on this board 16 years would recognize “Alaska Hockey” as an Anchorage fan, not Fairbanks…although we are near and dear to him.
          Forget it, he’s rolling.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
            Nobody can drive to Alaska’s capital, unless you’re one of the geographic miscreants who thinks Anchorage is the capital. But we do have three times the population of Houghton County and a functioning international airport with more than two flights per day.
            “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

• Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
              Nobody can drive to Alaska’s capital, unless you’re one of the geographic miscreants who thinks Anchorage is the capital. But we do have three times the population of Houghton County and a functioning international airport with more than two flights per day.
              Oooh, solid burn. I guess the ****hole this thread has turned into is my fault.
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

It’ll be worth my 20+ hour trip just to have breakfast at Sam’s Sourdough!
                "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                  Oooh, solid burn.
                  Thanks!
                  “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                    Oooh, solid burn. I guess the ****hole this thread has turned into is my fault.
                    Nah, you're good. It's always interesting when the Alaska people start to think they matter, for some reason.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      Nah, you're good. It's always interesting when the Alaska people start to think they matter, for some reason.
                      That's a pretty jerky thing to say. Sub in "Upper Peninsula" for "Alaska" and ...

GFM
                      Geof F. Morris
                      UAH BSE MAE 2002
                      UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                        That's a pretty jerky thing to say. Sub in "Upper Peninsula" for "Alaska" and ...

GFM
                        They can get to the tourney and get back to me.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post

GFM
                          Good reply!

Comment

Who are you again?

Comment

My Google Maps say take AK-3 N until I hit Fairbanks. And Google Maps says I can drive from MD to Anchorage.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Buspeople attempting to justify a pecking order.

Alaska's equal to Yoopanese yapping plebeian's would be anybody in Bethel.

Tom Bodett didn't leave the light on for a reason.......
                                Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                                UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Working...
                                X