X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    There are no games. Those are in your head.
    No one said it was a game. I just call it as I see it. And what I see are a bunch of civil rights activists who don't really want the equality they strive for because they want to remain relevant.

Comment

Just another stupid Democrat idea that won't work. And he's like, what, #2 at the party? Sigh
      Scoob, things like that make me wonder if (good gravy, I can't believe I'm about to posit this) Roseanne Barr isn't correct when she said (to Kimmel):

Barr responded to Kimmel who was surprised that someone as liberal as her could put up with Trump.
      "I am shocked because I know you are a socially liberal person in general," Kimmel said.
      "I'm still the same! You all moved," she said.
      "We did?" Kimmel asked.
      "You all went so ****ing far out you lost everybody," Barr said.
      "You're probably right, by the way," Kimmel reacted.
      https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...verything.html
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Russia has been crowding us out geo-militarily the way the PRC has been crowding us out geo-economically
        The advancements of the PRC and Russia did not happen solely since Nov 8, 2016.
        You don't build entities like those in 18 months.
        Those are multi-decade, strategic propositions.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          The advancements of the PRC and Russia did not happen solely since Nov 8, 2016.
          You don't build entities like those in 18 months.
          Those are multi-decade, strategic propositions.
          It's been accelerating. Both of them push until challenged, then retreat. Our problem now is our leadership is mentally and morally weak, and has no goal beyond enrichment of themselves and their class at the expense of everyone else.

Don't elect a crime family to the White House. Don't reward craven cowardly lapdogs of the wealthy with Congressional majorities.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Don't elect a crime family to the White House.
            The Bush-Clinton-Bush era is over.
            Did ya miss the news?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

The Bush-Clinton-Bush era is over.
              Did ya miss the news?
              I'm up for shooting all three families into the sun.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Scoob, things like that make me wonder if (good gravy, I can't believe I'm about to posit this) Roseanne Barr isn't correct when she said (to Kimmel):

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...verything.html
                I disagree with her premise. I believe everyone on the right believes that but frankly sitting from where I am I've watched you guys go so far right I can't even see you from where I am anymore.

I think what happened is all this stuff was under the radar before and now it's out in the open and apparently the folks on the right forgot that the Constitution actually says what it says about Free Speech, and Freedom of Religion, and equality under the law. Silly concepts but some of us have always known that. Jeff Sessions seems to have long forgotten it if he ever knew it.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So Cohen was trying to hide who the name of his 3rd client is in court today, turns out it's none other than Sean Hannity. Freaking hilarious.

Comment

I disagree with her premise. I believe everyone on the right believes that ...
                    You'd have a point if Kimmel didn't classify Barr as "socially liberal". Barr's not on the political Right.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
                      So Cohen was trying to hide who the name of his 3rd client is in court today, turns out it's none other than Sean Hannity. Freaking hilarious.
                      So an investigation into Russian election meddling is now into the unsavory exploits of radio talk show hosts because of raiding an attorney's office files about other clients.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

So an investigation into Russian election meddling is now into the unsavory exploits of radio talk show hosts because of raiding an attorney's office files about other clients.

Cohen is under a completely separate investigation from Mueller's. Although it's likely that he's tangled up in Mueller's as well since it leaked last week that Mueller has proof that Cohen was indeed in Prague (to meet with Russians on a variety of topics as reported in the Steele dossier, he claims he never went to Prague). We'll see, but Cohen is in his own hot water regardless.

Comment

Obvious troll is obvious. Go fishing somewhere else...maybe peddle it to those Rubes in Nodak who think Dem Reds Er Cumin!!!
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

You'd have a point if Kimmel didn't classify Barr as "socially liberal". Barr's not on the political Right.
                              LOL. And Paul Ryan think he's socially liberal too. Your point is?
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

While I'm pretty sure she's drifted to the right, Roseanne is only about Roseanne.
                                Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X